JB2 (Janglebox) Discount Offer

Non-Rickenbacker Guitars & Effects

Moderator: jingle_jangle

admin
Site Admin

JB2 (Janglebox) Discount Offer

Post by admin »

I noticed an interesting offer on the Janglebox Facebook page that I am hoping will be extended to members on the RRF.
Three days ago, our contract assembler informed me that we had a small cache left of brand new JB2 pedals — I thought they were all sold.
As part of our product line revamping, I need to move these pedals off our website. Rather than reduce them and sell off to our dealers, I'm going to take $40 off our regular price and sell them directly to our Facebook fans for $235!
I hope Steve will confirm the possibility of offering it here and let us know. Steve?
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
janglebox

Re: JB2 (Janglebox) Discount Offer

Post by janglebox »

admin wrote:I noticed an interesting offer on the Janglebox Facebook page that I am hoping will be extended to members on the RRF.
Three days ago, our contract assembler informed me that we had a small cache left of brand new JB2 pedals — I thought they were all sold.
As part of our product line revamping, I need to move these pedals off our website. Rather than reduce them and sell off to our dealers, I'm going to take $40 off our regular price and sell them directly to our Facebook fans for $235!
I hope Steve will confirm the possibility of offering it here and let us know. Steve?
This offer is absolutely extended to RRF members 8) .

Here's how it will work: buy a JB2 at the regular price — $275 + $18.50 s&h — and I'll refund $40 + $8.50 of the s&h the next day to your credit card account. Your total cost will be $245 instead of the regular $293.50. That's a $53.50 savings! Be sure to email me that you're a RRF member who wants the rebate (info@janglebox.com).

Yes, I know it's a little bit of work for you, but also $53.50 in your pocket!

Maybe you've been on the fence for a JB2 for a while. Maybe you sold one and wish you hadn't. Maybe you have a second pedalboard that could use a JB2. Whatever... now's a great time for you to pick one up. When these are gone, that's it!

Return to “Forum 51 - The Quest For Tone: by Mike Snow”