From Studio Z Dixie--"Set You Free This Time"

A round-table feedback exchange
vynesmusic

From Studio Z Dixie--"Set You Free This Time"

Post by vynesmusic »

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10724115

Here is another great Gene Clark tune from the Byrds' second album.....I tied harmonica and opted for a Danelectro 6-string solo at the end----everthang performed by meself......analog instruments.... :mrgreen:
"All these things will be lost in time....like....tears....in rain...."----Roy Batty, Bladerunner
jimk
RRF Consultant

Re: From Studio Z Dixie--"Set You Free This Time"

Post by jimk »

Another nice recording. The guitar solo substitution for the original harmonica rather caught me off guard. Nice twist. I liked it. And tastefully done, too.
JimK
vynesmusic

Post by vynesmusic »

jimk wrote:Another nice recording. The guitar solo substitution for the original harmonica rather caught me off guard. Nice twist. I liked it. And tastefully done, too.
JimK
:lol: Had no choice Jim.....my harmonica playing sounded like a SmartCar crash..... :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
"All these things will be lost in time....like....tears....in rain...."----Roy Batty, Bladerunner
vynesmusic

Post by vynesmusic »

jimk wrote:Another nice recording. The guitar solo substitution for the original harmonica rather caught me off guard. Nice twist. I liked it. And tastefully done, too.
JimK
Thank you Jim---see next post about the harmonica part.... :roll:

Return to “Recordings By RRF Members”