For real - The Last Battle - JPS

A round-table feedback exchange
jps
RRF Consultant

For real - The Last Battle - JPS

Post by jps »

Soory I had to swap songs for technical reasons and forgot to correct the thread title. :oops:

Here is The Last Battle. 8)
Attachments
The Last Battle 3.mp3
Copyright Jeffrey P. Scott 1982 All Rights Reserved
(8.52 MiB) Downloaded 250 times
antipodean

Re: For real - The Last Battle - JPS

Post by antipodean »

Nice one Jeff. Sounds like the product of a Zeppelin/Floyd/Crimson collaboration, in a good sense, of course!
"I don't want to sound incredulous but I can't believe it" Rex Mossop
T.A.R.
Intermediate Member

Post by T.A.R. »

Nice work Jeff!
Kiddwad57
Intermediate Member

Post by Kiddwad57 »

Nice art rock Jeff…I've been able to listen to some Walker, Bobbleheads, that fine cover of the Gene Clark Byrds' song. This. It's going to be hard to find time to listen to all the great music here. It's been so easy to get caught up in the other parts of this Rickenbacker Forum world that I somehow missed what now seems to be the best part of the whole durned thing! Wow.
Don't let democracy end democracy.
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

Thanks, folks! 8)

For those that missed the info (in another thread, I think), this is my old 4005WB going into a Walter Woods MI100-8 with the line out of the amp going into a Tascam 3440 running at 15 IPS. This copy is from a very old cassette of the master. The guitars are mostly a mid '70s Gibson RD Artist I had at the time, running through the WW amp and a Furman RV-1. I love the compressor built in to the RD Artist. I left space for drums, plus the last section is for a drum solo that would build up in intensity as the song runs out.

All the guitar volume swell were done the good old Phil Keaggy way! :D My current PRS Custom 24 has it's volume control in an ideal location, much better than that on the RD Artist which allows me to do so much more with it, these days. 8)
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

Exhibit VS:

\

Return to “Recordings By RRF Members”