'The Brave New World' by Rya

A round-table feedback exchange
Rya

'The Brave New World' by Rya

Post by Rya »

https://soundcloud.com/rya66/the-brave-new-world

Keep on writing, keep on recording, and the band keeps on playing. We're having fun and this is our latest tune which we enjoy playing very much (except the bass player who finds the bass line boring). A very simple recording consisting of bass, drums, one vocal, and two guitars. As always, it's my Rickenbacker 330 used. I don't go into much detail here about what I use during the recording and mixing process as I think that can be a bit dull, but if anyone wants to know anything then please just ask.
If you like the song then please do 'share' it.
Cheers!
Folkie
Advanced Member

Re: 'The Brave New World' by Rya

Post by Folkie »

Just listened to this, and it's the best song you guys have done in a while! Catchy melody and nice, punchy guitar sound. Where are you guys gigging these days?

Robert
Rya

Re: 'The Brave New World' by Rya

Post by Rya »

Thanks Robert, I'm glad you like it, it's a favourite of mine at the moment too. It's fun and easy to play. We're still gigging around the Oslo area of Norway although gigs are not that easy to come by. We play about once a month, but would like to do more. Been trying to find a residency somewhere. Venues don't pay so we almost always play for free and that expense limits how far out we can look for gigs. In the autumn we've been invited to go and play back in Hamburg, Germany so that will be good.
Thanks for taking the time to listen and respond, appreciate it.
Stuart

Return to “Recordings By RRF Members”