Ric Forum T-Shirts

Rules, posting instructions and the latest news.
Scastles

Post by Scastles »

First of all you're likely well informed and cetainly not dense.
There is a long story behind the name. It's actually supposed to be Buzz Fluhart. Candidly, and take my word for it, it's also not to interesting. It's just something I've stuck with as a user name for a lot of things over the past years.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Music is too important to be left to professionals.
jingle_jangle
RRF Moderator

Post by jingle_jangle »

Stan, I was hoping for a nice story for a Sunday afternoon, but OK. And like most folks I range from well informed through pretty dense, depending upon how hot I push my power tubes...
“I say in speeches that a plausible mission of artists is to make people appreciate being alive at least a little bit. I am then asked if I know of any artists who pulled that off. I reply, 'The Beatles did.”
― Kurt Vonnegut
Scastles

Post by Scastles »

BTW Paul it sounds like you have the forum T-shirt project well in hand, and the coffee mug/cup sounds like a winner as well, either size would work for me. I know how much almost everyone likes black (as you may) but when a Texas summer is beating down on you the last thing you want to be wearing is a black tee. Might was well have a parka on. I like the white t-shirt.

The whole thing sounds very good!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Music is too important to be left to professionals.
greg_mitchell

Post by greg_mitchell »

yeah, white's fine with me too.
I'd rather die while I'm livin' that live while I'm dead!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Paul: I am very appreciative of your efforts and especially like how you keep us in the loop.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
rkbsound
Veteran RRF member

Post by rkbsound »

This is great!

I'll be ordering one of each! Thanks all around! I'd even be willing to pay an extra buck to the "give Peter and John a free t-shirt and mug" fund!
oreca
Intermediate Member

Post by oreca »

Coffee mugs sound good too.

Can't wait to wear the shirt and drink a good cup of coffee in the mug Image
jingle_jangle
RRF Moderator

Post by jingle_jangle »

Thanks. You guys keep my enthusiasm for this project really high! Stay tuned.
“I say in speeches that a plausible mission of artists is to make people appreciate being alive at least a little bit. I am then asked if I know of any artists who pulled that off. I reply, 'The Beatles did.”
― Kurt Vonnegut
beatlefan

Post by beatlefan »

I'm good for a couple of shirts and a mug.....

White is fine with me too....

Thanks for heading this up, Paul...
1973 4001 MG cb fwi
1986 4003 Shadow
2012 4004Cii FG w/gold trim
apollo11
Intermediate Member

Post by apollo11 »

Shirts and mugs--great idea. White or black is excellent. I'll take a couple of each. Thanks for all your efforts, Paul.
Andrew
'05 4001C64, Fireglo
'03 4003, Jetglo
jingle_jangle
RRF Moderator

Post by jingle_jangle »

You're welcome, Andrew. Not too much of a huge effort yet. I've assembled some rough artwork and I'm waiting for some approvals, and then I can finalize the artwork. Soon. (A couple of weeks now, perhaps?)

Both the shirts and mugs will be white, BTW.
― Kurt Vonnegut
jingle_jangle
RRF Moderator

Post by jingle_jangle »

You're welcome, too, Chris! (Didn't see your post at first...)
― Kurt Vonnegut
ozover50
RRF Consultant

Post by ozover50 »

I'll jump on too, Paul. You've certainly taken this one by the horns! Looking forward to seeing some artwork.

Fantastic effort to date.

Cheers
"Never eat more than you can lift." - Mr. Moon
jingle_jangle
RRF Moderator

Post by jingle_jangle »

Howard, thanks for the good vibe, but I would request that one and all please reserve judgement until you see the results--the finished shirts. My only effort to date has been in lining up artwork, doing some layouts, corresponding with Peter and JHall, and setting things up with Cafe Press...

The T-shirts will hopefully speak for themselves and satisfy our very particular clientele!
― Kurt Vonnegut
jaymi
Advanced Member

Post by jaymi »

How ae we coming along, Paul? I am really interested in seeing how these look....
78 Purple 4001
88 BLACKSTAR
89 BLACKSTAR
89 Mid Blue
91 Mid Blue

Return to “Rules and Questions for Admin ONLY”