Re: boom boom shake the room

Post by scotty »

CJ your neighbours been busy :lol:
ajish4
RRF Moderator

Post by ajish4 »

:twisted: :twisted:

When I was but a child, and my mother and I had a disagreement......I'd hook up my 200Watt Kustom 2x15 bass amp to my bass....lie the bass on it's back on the floor, crank the knobs all the way up....and DROP a pick on the strings from a standing position.....the results......my mother's precious Lladro Figurines would hop off their shelves and smash on the floor. :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :oops:

OR

Same setup...I'd use the 1/4" cable from the headphone jack of my stereo to the input of the amp head and
C R A N K Pink Floyd's "Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict" on FULL BLAST pointed at an open window....FREAKED OUT everyone for miles! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IF you LISTEN really close, you'll here Scotty at about 3:43...my favorite part! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
scotty

Post by scotty »

:lol: Tony your a bad boy.
ajish4
RRF Moderator

Post by ajish4 »

scotty wrote::lol: Tony your a bad boy.
That's what they always told me! :wink: :oops: :twisted:
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

My favorite "song" from that album! 8)
rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Post by rickenbrother »

ajish4 wrote::twisted: :twisted:

When I was but a child, and my mother and I had a disagreement......I'd hook up my 200Watt Kustom 2x15 bass amp to my bass....lie the bass on it's back on the floor, crank the knobs all the way up....and DROP a pick on the strings from a standing position.....the results......my mother's precious Lladro Figurines would hop off their shelves and smash on the floor. :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :oops:
Geez, your mother let you get away with alot! If I did that, I'd find my precious belongings smashed to bits when I got home from school!
The JETGLO finish name should be officially changed to JETGLO ROCKS! :-)
ajish4
RRF Moderator

Post by ajish4 »

rickenbrother wrote:

Geez, your mother let you get away with alot! If I did that, I'd find my precious belongings smashed to bits when I got home from school!
LOL...like any war, there were escalations...she'd attack my Cheech & Chong LP's, and I took a carpet cutter to her Sergio Frankie Albums. :roll: :lol:
scotty

Post by scotty »

Now Joey if he did that with one of Janeys tinks well that would be another story.Wooof big T would be in deep Lladro doo doo :lol:
rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Post by rickenbrother »

scotty wrote:Now Joey if he did that with one of Janeys tinks well that would be another story.Wooof big T would be in deep Lladro doo doo :lol:
Yeah, I'd expect the Big T knocking at my door before Janey put his lights out for good. :lol:
cjj
RRF Moderator

Post by cjj »

rickenbrother wrote:

Belongings? I'd find myprecious @ss smashed to bits with shenanigans like that, when my Dad got home form work (and actually did more than a few times :shock: :shock: )...
:roll: :lol: :lol:
I have NO idea what to do with those skinny stringed things... I'm just a bass player...
ajish4
RRF Moderator

Post by ajish4 »

Yeah, I was a rotten little, well you know.

No Dad in the picture....just Mom & my two other brother's. I was the youngest, acting out I guess. I KNEW I could out run Mom....but her pitching arm would bean me most times before I could get out of range. :lol:

I was in need of a GOOD butt kicking.....for sure, I've come a LONG way...with multiple cuts & contusions from objects my mother flung my way! :lol:
rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Post by rickenbrother »

ajish4 wrote:I was in need of a GOOD butt kicking.....for sure, I've come a LONG way...
Well if you come a long way now, I'll take care of that missed GOOD butt kicking! :lol: :mrgreen:
beatbyrd
Intermediate Member

Post by beatbyrd »

rickenbrother wrote:
ajish4 wrote:I was in need of a GOOD butt kicking.....for sure, I've come a LONG way...
Well if you come a long way now, I'll take care of that missed GOOD butt kicking! :lol: :mrgreen:
Just make sure that you're wearing your jetglo shoes........
It's a Byrd, it's a playin'..........

'73 4001 MG
'09 360/12 FG
'10 360/6 FG
cjj
RRF Moderator

Post by cjj »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
I have NO idea what to do with those skinny stringed things... I'm just a bass player...
ajish4
RRF Moderator

Post by ajish4 »

rickenbrother wrote:
You will need a bigger foot! :wink: :lol:

Return to “The Low End”