RRF CD3 - NOW ALIVE AND TAKING SUBMISSIONS

Rules, posting instructions and the latest news.
walker
Advanced Member

Re: RRF CD3 - NOW ALIVE AND TAKING SUBMISSIONS

Post by walker »

jps wrote:Are you implying that we are all being duped?
At least 19 of you!
jimk
RRF Consultant

Post by jimk »

I know what a bunch of people are getting from me for Christmas! :D
JimK
melibreits

Post by melibreits »

Cool album cover.... I look forward to adding this CD to my collection! My other two RRF CD's are always fun to listen to. :D
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

To Mark and the contributors of the RRF CD3 2010, your efforts are deeply appreciated.

I cannot tell you what a joyful experience it has been selecting tracks and contributing to the third RRF CD.

The generosity and talent of the musicians and RRF members continues to impress me each and every day. The latest CD is a fitting tribute to Rickenbacker instruments and will be released just in time to celebrate the 10th anniversay of the RRF on the Web.

As they say, time flies while you are having fun. Thanks to all those thoughtful members whose contribution today continues to make the RRF as enriching and enjoyable as it began a decade ago.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
vynesmusic

Post by vynesmusic »

walker wrote:
Next up - digital distribution! And I would encourage any or all who want to hype this and the first two CDs on blogs, other forums, Facebook, Myspace, links to your own pages etc, to start spreading the word. The more exposure, the better, of course.

A big fat thanks again to Peter who not only funded this project and helped a great deal in the creative process, but keeps this site up & running for all of us to enjoy and stay connected on all things Rickenbacker!
My thanks too to Peter and you, Mark, I still get giddy about this :oops: .....cannot wait to order my copies----so I, again, have to ask the obvious....how will we be able to order and pay for this cd when you get the shipment in 2 weeks? I'm involved in bad times at my day job and have not been able to keep up with events..... 8)

May have to take the Rick back to the bars......bar musicians are more stable than CEOs right now.... :lol:
"All these things will be lost in time....like....tears....in rain...."----Roy Batty, Bladerunner
walker
Advanced Member

Post by walker »

I think Peter will be hitting us with a merch link shortly!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Good point Gee. The RickResource Forum Products page link is in the top right corner of the Forum and entitled
Rickresource Forum Products The order page is now ready for those who may wish to order early.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
fireglo67

Post by fireglo67 »

admin wrote:The RickResource Forum Products page link is in the top right corner of the Forum and entitled
Rickresource Forum Products The order page is now ready for those who may wish to order early.
Done! 8)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks Rob. You are first in the shipping queue. Your order is appreciated. :)

Peter

keefster

Post by keefster »

Just put my order in for some RR3 CDs. Before when I ordered various batches of the RR" CD, once I was charged import duty for some strange reason.
Knocked out my song is on there and my photo even made it to the cover too!
Cheers
Keith
//o-o\\
jimk
RRF Consultant

Post by jimk »

Sent in my order just now. Can't wait!
JimK
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Keith and Jim, your orders are much appreciated. We are gearing up to have them go out the door as soon as they arrive at shipping. :)

bitzerguy
RRF Consultant

Post by bitzerguy »

Mine is now on order. Thank you Mark and Peter. I always look forward to getting the new RRF CDs.
...Dean
Never, ever drool on your surf shirt. It wrecks the solo.

660/12FG, 350V63/6FG, 620/6JG, 360WB/6DBG, Dingwall C1 #001, Prestige Heritage Elite FM
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

2 on order here! 8)
rickyfricky
Intermediate Member

Post by rickyfricky »

I ordered up a DOZEN!!!!!!
Can't wait to hear it.

And the packaging is PISSAH!

Nice job all around, folks.
Very TASTEFULLY done.
Watch those teeth, Marlin. I'm not sure we've properly sedated the beast . . .

Return to “Rules and Questions for Admin ONLY”