Upstate NY - September

Planning or looking for a Rickenbacker conference? Start here.

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

sloop_john_b
Rick-a-holic

Post by sloop_john_b »

I was curious as to why you'll be at LaGuardia in the first place. It's basically within NYC.
ozover50
RRF Consultant

Post by ozover50 »

I guess I was hedging my bets a little as to where a get-together might be happening, John. It doesn't really matter. If I can get to NY from wherever I am in NY State sometime on Sunday I can stay the night in NY and get my flight in the morning. I had to lock something in as far as getting from NY State to Cleveland and I took a punt on NY itself.

Once the guys work out where something's going to be happening I can make further arrangements.
"Never eat more than you can lift." - Mr. Moon
bassduke49

Post by bassduke49 »

NYC is about twice the distance from Buffalo as Cleveland is. You're going to be on the road a lot.
Author: "The Rickenbacker Electric Bass - 50 Years As Rock's Bottom"
ozover50
RRF Consultant

Post by ozover50 »

I've made the assumption that a get-together will be happening closer to New York than Buffalo, Paul. I'll have a day to get from Buffalo to wherever. It's been a little difficult to decide on what to do in NY State as there are no firm confluence plans at this time and as the flights are part of a round the world ticket I had to book them now.
"Never eat more than you can lift." - Mr. Moon
bassduke49

Post by bassduke49 »

Ah! Hope it works out.
Author: "The Rickenbacker Electric Bass - 50 Years As Rock's Bottom"
nattiep
Advanced Member

Post by nattiep »

Ok, I'll probably be in Buffalo when Aitch is and I want a date and a location of this confluence. I mean, I'm a minor, I need to know exactly when and where this is going to happen. I want it to happen, and I want to show off my 4001. Image
1976 Rickenbacker 4001
2011/05 Fender Standard Fretless Jazz Bass
2005/11 Fender Standard Jazz Bass

Return to “Rickenbacker Conferences and Confluences”