paul_yan
RRF Consultant

Www.rickenbacker-asia.com---UP AND RUNNING

Post by paul_yan »

Brothers and sisters,

It's up and running.

Check The Site Out

Enjoy.

P.S.-Currency Converter At Your Service.
dougwurzler

Post by dougwurzler »

Not to ask a dumb question, but could I purchase a shirt from this Asia site?? It wouyld seeem so??
philipnz

Post by philipnz »

This is interesting. I have reserved and put a deposit on a 380lpz from Mike Parks. He ordered it in September but he looks to have unfilled orders for them back to May.
Just out of interest I sent a request to the Asian site a few days ago because they are advertising every model as if its in stock or easily obtainable but I'm sure they arent.
I havent had a reply to my request after several days. Their order system hasnt sent me an automated confirmation that they even got it. That is something they could look at as the system doesnt leave me with a copy of my letter to them.

I'm watching and waiting with interest.

Doug, JH said you can order shirts from this site but be aware the sizing is Asian.
philipnz

Post by philipnz »

Dontcha know it. A couple of hours after I posted this they replied. They have one in stock too and said that future stock will be 6 months. A well written and friendly email.
The price quoted is basically RRP in America.

I don't know how you C series guys cope but I'm really really wanting to get my hands on the Laguna. I'll keep my fingers crossed all the preordered Laguna's are made in one go.
paul_yan
RRF Consultant

Post by paul_yan »

Douglas,
Try this:
Take your favorite t-shirt, lay it flat and measure the length between its 2 shoulder cuts where the sleeves join the body. Also width of waist and overall length if you want. Then convert it to "cm".
Length Conversion Tool at your service.
Then click on "size and info" in your chosen t-shirt's page and look for the one that suits you.

Good luck finding your size.

Return to “Rickenbacker Guitars: by John Simmons”