Time ?? or...lack of it..!-Please read.

Non-Rickenbacker Guitars & Effects

Moderator: jingle_jangle

toneman

Time ?? or...lack of it..!-Please read.

Post by toneman »

Well, I try to get here as often as possible but lately it's been nearly impossible.
The shop has been real busy and I had some construction work going on out in there as well over the last week. Nice to say that I now have A/C out there but what a nightmare to get these people to do what they are getting paid to be doing...I'm sure those of you whom have had any type of remodling done know exactly what I'm saying here..
Also the band has been rehearsing for some upcoming shows and a theatrical "Lennon" production that starts in the Fall. The Wm. Morris Agency is booking us and is very excited about what we're doing as is our producer.
Bad news is free time and on-line time is pretty much non-exsistant.
Good News is my playing chops are getting better everyday..
Anyway, I'm sorry that my presence here hasn't been what I'd like it to be. I will make every effort to get here as often as possible so please indulge me with your patience if you would be so kind.
Thank You!!!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Don: You are doing a fine job and 111 posts does not suggest to me that you have been idle. Let me take this opportunity to thank you for your efforts.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
toneman

Post by toneman »

Peter; Thanks!! I do enjoy coming here!!! I just wish it were more often!
mortivan

Post by mortivan »

I've gotten a lot out of your threads Don. Thanks for spending the time!

Return to “Forum 51 - The Quest For Tone: by Mike Snow”