Look what we missed!

Vintage, Modern, V & C series, Fretless, Signature & Special Editions

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

slacker

Look what we missed!

Post by slacker »

I didn't even see this one...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2550849503&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1

I have been looking for one of these for a while now, and always seem to miss the auction. This on didn't last too long. Any leads on a 4001V63 would be greatly appreciated. Especially a Jetglo V63!

-Pete
dave4004
Veteran RRF member

Post by dave4004 »

Pete, we didn't miss it. Or at least one of us didn't! See the "My Story" thread.

And what ever happened to that Tbird you wanted to buy?
slacker

Post by slacker »

I missed that bass by a few minutes, enjoy. I am still trying for the 'Bird as well as a V63. If by some crazy chance you don't like it, I will be happy to take it off your hands.
jwr2

Post by jwr2 »

there is at least one 4001v63 on ebay every month ...
marc61

Post by marc61 »

This was actually the second in the past week. Did you see the mapleglo where someone screwed a thumrest right above the pickguard?

I was debating wheather I should buy that one. Then. I got caught up in the phony 64 lot, and just missed Mr. Mapleglo. Price wasn't bad ($1100)but those screwholes would have bothered me for eternity.
" It's not where you are, it's who you're with.".
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Here is the 4001V63 Jetglo. Winning Bid $1399. US
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
marc61

Post by marc61 »

Thanks Peter for showing my new bass!

They're getting their cash today ( I hate it when they don't take paypal) And I should have the axe sometime next week.Both husband and wife called and e-mailed saying they were sorry to see it go. Didn't mention why they were selling it.I almost felt bad about.
paul_yan
RRF Consultant

Post by paul_yan »

Congratulations on scoring your new baby, Marc!!!
You know, a V63 Jetglo is rarer than a Mapleglo one.
marc61

Post by marc61 »

Got the bass today, it's really a fine instrument. The seller didn't mention that the E tuner was bent. I live with it though.

Return to “Rickenbacker Basses: by Joey Vasco & Tony Cabibe”