My first M.A.R.F.

Planning or looking for a Rickenbacker conference? Start here.

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

ricaddic
Intermediate Member

My first M.A.R.F.

Post by ricaddic »

Het, unfoutunately I had to work saturday and missed being there but was able to get there sunday, I met some really cool and down to earth people, plus its always a honor and pleaseure to see my good friends Cris and Daryl, plus finally got to meet Shelby, Chris's classy half, (LOL) Plus I was there to witness a big secret, But if i tell all you, I would have to kill you, any way im looking forward to next year and being there for both days, Shelby I promise I will bring you some more wine , cheese , and those Italian almond treats I know you like, be there in the next couple of weeks, Chris and Daryl, thanks for everything , you guys are the best in the bussiness, thats why I will always come to you for my Rickenbacker purchases.take care all and please always stay safe.
I wasent playing with it, I was washing it and it went off !!!!
ken_j
RRF Consultant

Post by ken_j »

Welcome to the forum Angelo.
"The best things in life aren't things."
johnhall
RIC

Post by johnhall »

Angelo, this would be a great time for me to thank you for the goodies you sent me! These are really cool things and were really appreciated. On Saturday, several people noticed and asked me if I was from Philadelphia!
sloop_john_b
Rick-a-holic

Post by sloop_john_b »

Great meeting you Angelo! Nice basses too. Welcome to the forum!
rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Post by rickenbrother »

Hey Angelo, come to the SoCal Rickenbacker confluence that we'll have in late August!! Image
The JETGLO finish name should be officially changed to JETGLO ROCKS! :-)
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

Ah, so you are the Angelo I met yesterday! Image

Welcome!
ricaddic
Intermediate Member

Post by ricaddic »

Thanks everybody, belive me the pleasure is all mine,it was great to be able to actually meet the people who belong to this forum, I was impressed with alot of the Ric.s I got to see,and how passionate the people are about them that own them. Im really bummed I couldnt be there on saturday. I havent called out sick on my job yet, but trust me if I cant get anyone to work for me next year,I think I might be feeling a 48hr virus comming on . (lol)Mr Hall you are more than welcome, Im glad you liked them, was the least I can do, after all I thank everytime I play my 4001C64, if it werent for you keeping that beauty in production, I wouldnt be enjoying playing it today. If you are ever in Philly, look me up. It would be one of the great honor and pleasures of my life to actually meet you and shake your and and tell you thank you personally treat you to a good dinner and just talk music with you.Hey I will even give you a personal tour of the firehouse in which I work show all the Hazmat trucks and equiptment.Hey Joey my good friend would love to be able to get there for the event but sorry to say I dont think I will be abvle to make that one, Well all my new and good friends, got to get going, once again thanks for the warm welcome Im looking forward to reading and adding posts on this forum, Sgain Mr Hall you are very welcome sir, you are a great man, and I truely do have alot of respect and great admiration for you. everybody take good care, have a great wekk, and as always, please, please, please, always stay safe.
j_gary
Intermediate Member

Post by j_gary »

Hey Angelo, you got some nerve telling everyone else to be safe!

Right back at you brother, welcome to Rickyworld.

Stay Low!
I'm just happy to be here.
ricaddic
Intermediate Member

Post by ricaddic »

Thanks Gary, im sorry I just couldnt help myself, it is always an honor to meet a brother of the cloth. stay low, move slow, strait stream, on the beam, no glow, no flow.
leftybass
RRF Consultant

Post by leftybass »

Angelo, it was great to meet you on Sunday....thanks for bringing your Rickenbackers for everyone to see---I really thought that C64 bass was super! Welcome to the Forum and hope to see you at the next Fest if not sooner. Cheers!
ricaddic
Intermediate Member

Post by ricaddic »

Thanks john, I was overwhelmed at all of the beautiful Rickenbackers that everyone brought with them, I wish I could have bought all of them and taken them home with me (LOL)everyone was extremely cool,im glad I got to meet them,thanks for the kind compliment on my C64, that one is my pride and joy, until I got that beauty, I really didnt have a favorite bass in my arsenal, I loved them all equaly,but that one is hands down my favorite bass period.(Thanks again Mr Hall for keeping that beauty in production, and thank you Mr Chris Clayton for being the best Rickenbacker dealer in the bussiness )Hey john it was priceless meeting you to my new good freind, hopefully I will see you sooner also, you take good care my good friend and please, please, please, always stay safe.

Return to “Rickenbacker Conferences and Confluences”