Dallas, Texas

Planning or looking for a Rickenbacker conference? Start here.

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

drzoom

Dallas, Texas

Post by drzoom »

Hey everybody,

I am just posting this to anybody around the Dallas area who might be interested in coming to hear our band play. I recently joined this Beatles cover band called Scrambled Eggs. I just had to start putting my Rickenbacker 660/12 to an appropriate use! So anyway, we will be playing a gig at The Bone in Deep Ellum on Thursday, September 13, and the bigger the crowd we can draw to support us, the more fun it will be.

http://www.thebonedallas.com/main.htm

We are not sure yet what time we'll be playing, but we'll let you know when we find out. When they ask you at the door which band you came to hear, please be sure to tell them Scrambled Eggs, as there will be several bands playing that night and the number of people we can draw has an impact on our future bookings.

Thanks,

Richard Fougerousse
"I play the way I do because it allows me to come up with the sickest sounds possible. That's the point now isn't it?" Jeff Beck
drzoom

Post by drzoom »

So, Scrambled Eggs will be playing a one hour set, from 8:00 - 9:00 p.m. Weather permitting, this will be a rooftop show.
"I play the way I do because it allows me to come up with the sickest sounds possible. That's the point now isn't it?" Jeff Beck
johnallg
Rick-a-holic

Post by johnallg »

Break a leg, Richard! Sounds like it will be a great time.

Return to “Rickenbacker Conferences and Confluences”