So you want a 325c?

Modern years of Rickenbacker Guitars from 1984 to the present

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

Frank_S

So you want a 325c?

Post by Frank_S »

I just ordered(actually reordered) my 325c58 in Maple/Alderglo from Witchita Band/EM Shorts Guitars. If you are in the market for one of these, check them out. Their price was $700 cheaper than the store I was going to order from.
I'm sure if you frequent Vox Talks you've seen their logo. What a bargain!
FATTREAT

Post by FATTREAT »

Dont tell john Hall, he will be over there yelling at the dealer for selling that cheap....
FATRAT
Frank_S

Post by Frank_S »

Well, I think John Hall might tell me to buy it elsewhere. The store I was looking in is a local chain. They usually cut you a deal(35-40% mark down off MSRP) if you have to order a guitar because they figure if you are serious enough to slap a deposit down you are serious about the guitar. Then if it doesn't sell they can put it out for their usual bloated price.
But they went straight to the bloated price, so I bailed. I think their(EM Shorts') price is about 40% off, exactly what was widely quoted. I thought I was a good customer(5 guitars, 4 amps in 3 years), guess I still didn't spend enough to get the good price.
PS:Yes, I attempted to haggle. Didn't have to with EM Shorts!
brunfox

Post by brunfox »

Jon Ray et al are excellent. Looked after me superbly well with my Gretsch purchase in 1999, and have been recommending them since. Check them out! You won't be disappointed. Everyone I sent their way have been most impressed.

Craig
JETGLOW

Post by JETGLOW »

http://WWW.WILLCUTTGUITARS.COM is another great place to get the "c" series ordered. He is a cheap or cheaper than anyone else on Ricks, Hofners, and Pyramid strings!

Return to “Rickenbacker Guitars: Modern Years - After 1983”