SoCal 2007 DVD set

Planning or looking for a Rickenbacker conference? Start here.

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

dcflash

Re: SoCal 2007 DVD set

Post by dcflash »

I'd like a copy of the Edited DVDs. Just name your price and let me know where to send the cash. Thanks Chuck
ozover50
RRF Consultant

Post by ozover50 »

I'm sure it will, Tammy. You did include the AK47 and half pound of hooch, right??? :lol:
mrs_brown
Intermediate Member

Post by mrs_brown »

Half pound?? What do you think I am rich.. Be happy you get your DVDs.. and MD ****..
ozover50
RRF Consultant

Post by ozover50 »

Believe me..... I will be very happy!
johnallg
Rick-a-holic

Post by johnallg »

Welcome Charles! Hopefully Steve and Tammy saw your post and get you the info.
mrs_brown
Intermediate Member

Post by mrs_brown »

Welcome Chuck. This is a great place. I am sure you will get as hooked as the rest of us. The DVD's are a bit of a vacation video... our trip to SoCal Confluence in August.. just so you know.. not professional.. just our view of a great trip. Again Welcome to the forum..
johnallg
Rick-a-holic

Post by johnallg »

Don't short-change it, Tammy. Chuck, there was a big get-together of forumites from all over the world last August and Steve and Tammy took a lot of videos and pictures that are on the two dvds. Lots of guitars and basses, informal jamming, and some group playing. If you want to see what went on, who was there, and what was there, then they are worth it.

Let me take this time to chide Steve for putting my fumbling performance on bass on the dvd - I play 3 songs really well and he films the one I try to learn on the fly by following Gary's playing on guitar! :lol:
ozover50
RRF Consultant

Post by ozover50 »

Ya just can't help bad luck, can you John. Like my bumbling performance on rhythm in Darren's song on the Sunday.......... :oops: :oops:

I'd only ever partially played it once before....... showed, didn't it?? :roll:
mrs_brown
Intermediate Member

Post by mrs_brown »

IMHO you guys are both full of it. You both did a great job and were a blast to watch not to mention listen to. Yes Chuck it was a great time and I look forward to the next get together. I had not met most of the folks there until SoCal and now I am comfortable enough to tell them they "are full of it" with no hesitation... :wink:
rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Post by rickenbrother »

ozover50 wrote:Like my bumbling performance on rhythm in Darren's song on the Sunday.......... :oops: :oops:
I'd only ever partially played it once before....... showed, didn't it?? :roll:
You were fine Aitch!!...now that bassist playing the song should have be yanked outta there with a cane!!

Then there was another scene that I saw on the pirated-bootleg version of the DVD's where I'm jamming few a few of the guys in the rear corner of the room and someone is playing a bass loud through Charly's amp in the other corner...which seems like it's me playing a different song than everyone else!!
The JETGLO finish name should be officially changed to JETGLO ROCKS! :-)
leftyguitars
Advanced Member

Post by leftyguitars »

My DVD copies arrived today (thanks Steve) and there are excellent!!! Now I know what I missed. On reflection it's probably a good job that I couldn't make it as the combination of Graham, me and alcohol is not one that most people can cope with, and with Howard being there too I daren't think of the possible consequences!!! :twisted: :shock: :oops:
ben_brown
Advanced Member

Post by ben_brown »

Let me take this time to chide Steve for putting my fumbling performance on bass on the dvd - I play 3 songs really well and he films the one I try to learn on the fly by following Gary's playing on guitar!
That would have been some of Tammy's footage John... I must have been outside smoking a ciggarette at that piont! :roll:
leftyguitars
Advanced Member

Post by leftyguitars »

Oops, meant to say 'they are' not 'there are'. :oops:
ozover50
RRF Consultant

Post by ozover50 »

the combination of Graham, me and alcohol is not one that most people can cope with, and with Howard being there too I daren't think of the possible consequences!!!
You would have been quite OK, Peter...... I would have been a moderating influence on you both, I'm sure! :wink:
leftyguitars
Advanced Member

Post by leftyguitars »

Yeah, right, Howard! :lol:

Return to “Rickenbacker Conferences and Confluences”