SoCal 2007 DVD set

Planning or looking for a Rickenbacker conference? Start here.

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

ben_brown
Advanced Member

SoCal 2007 DVD set

Post by ben_brown »

Well I've finally finished this. Sorry it took so long and I know a couple of forumites have asked for a copy but I'm a bit anal when it comes to creating something like this. Everything had to be just right. The menus, background sounds and music had to be just right. The sound on some of the Malone's footage left a little bit to be desired as my microphone on my camcorder doesn't have an input volume. Consequently some of the louder sounds such as some kick drum and bass notes have a slight amount of distortion. I had no control over this but next time I shall be prepared. There are two DVDs to the set. I have about ten double DVD cases now but I am going to be getting some more ASAP. I am going to start on the cover artwork shortly. This task shouldn't take too long. So anyone that wants a copy of this two DVD set please send me your mailing address via my email listed on the forum. I am not looking to make a profit on this but any donations to cover the cost of the DVD discs, cases, case insert paper, ink and of course shipping will be greatly appreciated. There is footage on these DVDs that was not posted onto Youtube. Thanks and I'll see you hopefuly at the next confluence! :D
beatlefreak

Re: SoCal 2007 DVD set

Post by beatlefreak »

Email sent, Steve.
charlyg

Post by charlyg »

Just for the record, even though you already got my email, email sent!
mrs_brown
Intermediate Member

Post by mrs_brown »

He's put a lot of time and effort into this I know you will enjoy it. :D
charlyg

Post by charlyg »

I can't help myself, everytime I see your username, I start humming:

Mrs. Brown, you've got a lovely daughter
Girls as sharp as her are somethin' rare
But it's sad, she doesn't love me now
She's made it clear enough it ain't no good to pine
rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Post by rickenbrother »

Charly, I have a set of the DVD's made for you, I just keep forgetting to take then with me when I leave for work in the morning. I'll get them to you this week.
The JETGLO finish name should be officially changed to JETGLO ROCKS! :-)
charlyg

Post by charlyg »

Very cool! Is it the same one? Or is it everything unedited? Would be cool to have both. Email me yer paypal and I'll send a bit to cover your expenses and time.
rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Post by rickenbrother »

It's the same DVD set that Steve and Tammy gave me. Don't worry about the mailing cost. I've just put them where I can't forget them tomorrow morning.
ben_brown
Advanced Member

Post by ben_brown »

The DVDs Joey has are unedited and might not have quite everything on them. The edited DVDs have nice menus and a slideshow of all the pics we took while we were there. By saying edited I mean fade ins and fade outs of all the clips. Everything is there plus some! Joey... let's not forget about our outing with Darren & Robyn... :D
ozover50
RRF Consultant

Post by ozover50 »

Hi Steve.

I'd love a set also. I have the DVDs you gave me at SoCal but this set seems more like a 'production' as it were. I'm pretty sure you've already got my address but let me know if you don't. Also please let me know what you'd like in the way of payment and how I can best manage that.

Tammy: I managed to dub the AFL Grand Final on to DVD for you this last weekend, so I'll be sending that this week.
rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Post by rickenbrother »

ben_brown wrote:Everything is there plus some! Joey... let's not forget about our outing with Darren & Robyn... :D
Ohh...I didn't get EVERYTHING thing did I?!? :( :D :D
mrs_brown
Intermediate Member

Post by mrs_brown »

Howard you should know your new set of DVD's is already in the box and ready to go. Just a matter of popping it in the mail :D I have assembled your box and am just waiting for Steve's assistance in packaging.. he is much better at that then I am.
I am looking forward to seeing the Grand Final. Thanks again.
wmthor
Veteran RRF member

Post by wmthor »

I'd like a copy of the Edited DVDs. Just name your price and let me know where to send the cash. :roll:
'96 1997 LH MG
'98 360 LH MG
'00 360/12 Carl Wilson LH FG
'07 730S Shiloh LH
ozover50
RRF Consultant

Post by ozover50 »

Thanks, Tammy..... you guys are the best!!
elysrand
Advanced Member

Post by elysrand »

mrs_brown wrote:Howard you should know your new set of DVD's is already in the box and ready to go. Just a matter of popping it in the mail :D I have assembled your box and am just waiting for Steve's assistance in packaging.. he is much better at that then I am.
I am looking forward to seeing the Grand Final. Thanks again.
email sent :D

Return to “Rickenbacker Conferences and Confluences”