Merry Christmas Goran

Performing and Interpreting Shadows' Music
admin
Site Admin

Merry Christmas Goran

Post by admin »

Goran: I want to thank you for all of your great comments and demonstrations with regard to the music of The Shadows this year.

You have added so much to my understanding of this great instrumental group and the guitar work of Hank Marvin.

May I please take this moment to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Oh yes, Happy Smorgishborg's too! All the best.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
winston
Membership Admin

Re: Merry Christmas Goran

Post by winston »

Hi Goran,

All the best to you and yours over the Christmas season and here's wishing you a very happy new year too.

Brian
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” - Albert Einstein

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother" - Albert Einstein
kenposurf
RRF Consultant

Post by kenposurf »

Merry Christmas Goran!
goran
RRF Consultant

Post by goran »

And all the same to all members of the Rickresource forum, whether Shadows-oriented or not!
goran
RRF Consultant

Post by goran »

Thank you all!

I've also managed to become a grown-up (60) lately and also managed to put together a small video with my phone on Youtube (bossa Roo) Search for Goran and Bossa Roo if you want to see it.

Goran

Return to “Shadows' Forum: by Goran”