Im loopy(well you know i am)

Let's talk guitar amplfiers

Moderator: jingle_jangle

scotty

Im loopy(well you know i am)

Post by scotty »

I was thinking of treating myself to one of these.A Boss RC-20XL Looper. Does any forum members have any experience with one of these. i think there is a cheaper version this one is £179.00.any ideas? Ive be told at my local Guitar shop this is the ONE to go for.
Attachments
looper.jpg
looper.jpg (10.16 KiB) Viewed 3303 times
sloop_john_b
Rick-a-holic

Re: Im loopy(well you know i am)

Post by sloop_john_b »

I've got the original one, Scotty, which has about 5 minutes of space - the XL has 16 IIRC. That being said, i've never run out of space, and I've been using the thing for about four years now.

Anyway, I love mine! I've used it to jam over loops, to "jot down" song ideas without having to go through the whole recording process, make weird ambient soundscapes using the sound-on-sound and reverse functions, and to play back samples live. I'd recommend it for sure.
scotty

Post by scotty »

Cheers John i think ill get it the next time im in town.Thanks for the recommendation. :D Scott.
scotty

Post by scotty »

Picked it up today today i picked i picked it up today today. :roll:
winston
Membership Admin

Post by winston »

And????????? :shock:
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” - Albert Einstein

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother" - Albert Einstein
scotty

Post by scotty »

Brian its good a great wee toy to have id recommend it to anyone.lots of fun.While i was in there they had lots of new ricks in stock heres the list i played the 381 it was superb but i cant afford it :( ( right now :twisted: )
http://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/electric_ ... guitars=31
winston
Membership Admin

Post by winston »

scotty wrote:i played the 381 it was superb but i cant afford it :( ( right now :twisted: )
You'll get it next week then? :twisted:
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” - Albert Einstein

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother" - Albert Einstein
scotty

Post by scotty »

I need to work the weekend. :twisted: Scott;Yeah the bathroom will probally be quite expensive to paper.The customer;How much will it be? Scott; £2500.00 :shock: :lol:
winston
Membership Admin

Post by winston »

You must be planning on papering all of the bathrooms in Balmoral Castle at that price. :lol:

Return to “Greg's Amplifier and Tube Tech Forum: by Greg Simon”