Welcome, Miguel Falcão!

The genius of Chris Squire
just_bassics
Intermediate Member

Welcome, Miguel Falcão!

Post by just_bassics »

Now that all the dust has settled from last week's activities, please allow me to officially welcome Miguel Falcão to the RRF in general and the "Chris Squire and Yes" topic specifically. Miguel's work speaks for itself, as his transcriptions and mp3 recordings of Chris' bass parts are good enough to have been included on the master's old website (and hopefully more added to the new one). He has already contributed with his input on the CTTE bass intro and I personally look forward to many more posts from Miguel on any and all subjects related to Chris Squire, Yes, music and Rickenbacker guitars.

Welcome, Miguel!
johnallg
Rick-a-holic

Re: Welcome, Miguel Falcão!

Post by johnallg »

+1 School is in session....
doctorwho
Veteran RRF member

Post by doctorwho »

Welcome, Miguel!
It is better, of course, to know useless things than to know nothing. - Seneca
squirefan01
Intermediate Member

Post by squirefan01 »

I'm honored to have you here Miguel. I always wondered what happened to you after I found your site and AWESOME recordings awhile ago. Thanks for being a part of the RickResource Forum!!!
fran4001
Intermediate Member

Post by fran4001 »

Welcome Miguel! Count me amongst the honored and impressed. Looking forward to ALOT of in depth insights! 8)
miguelbass

Post by miguelbass »

Dear Jim & "All Good People"

Thank you very much for your warmest "official " welcome!

I am very honoured of belonging to this great forum! As yet, I am still trying to absorb all the great info that you have been posting here. Most especially in this section.
It's a pleasure for me to be able to share all that I have collected through all these years of listening to the great music of Yes, moreover, since I am more or less geographically isolated in terms of these musical subjects. Not totally though. I was fortunate enough to have a few very good friends that shared similar musical tastes and that eventually led me to discover the works of Yes, and in particular of Chris Squire... and very rightfully, to a deeper insight to guitar world of Rickenbacker.

Since internet became available for me, around 95 I think, my first goal was to find out more people with the same musical interests. In the meantime I continued to listen to the music and somehow evolving as a bass player to the point I felt I could dare to present my bassline covers... It was the best way I thought that I could share the love I have for Chris' music. In this perspective, this forum feels like "home".

I respectfully thank you very much for welcoming me here.

Miguel

Return to “Chris Squire and Yes Forum”