Aitch's 2009 UK adventure

Planning or looking for a Rickenbacker conference? Start here.

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

scotty

Re: Aitch's 2009 UK adventure

Post by scotty »

A great day with two people who not only took the time to come up and say hello but actually made my weekend.A massive tip of the hat to GG and Aitch for making a small man smile for a long time.The two guys made my day .
Attachments
SSA52648.JPG
SSA52647.JPG
harvey49
Intermediate Member

Post by harvey49 »

Boy you sure have packed heaps of things into this holiday, it's going to take you a couple of week at least to recover. It seems your hosts have done you proud with all the sight seeing and keeping your whistle wet! :D

I reckon when you hit the sack here on Friday, you won't see daylight again for a couple of days. It will be a trip to remember mate, and thanks for taking us along for the ride with you - most enjoyable! :D

Glad to see you were at last able to have a jam, and I'm not surprised your fingers were sore. Hope the time is not going too quick for you.
Life wasn't meant to be easy
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Howard: You add much enthusiasm and joy to the RickResouce Forum and bring out the very best of all you meet. Going on this vacation with you has been a blast. Thanks for sharing it. The friendships that have come about as a result of our love for Rickenbackers continues to amaze me. And to think you do it all upside down! :)
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Post by rickenbrother »

admin wrote:Howard: You add much enthusiasm and joy to the RickResouce Forum and bring out the very best of all you meet. Going on this vacation with you has been a blast. Thanks for sharing it. The friendships that have come about as a result of our love for Rickenbackers continues to amaze me. And to think you do it all upside down! :)
+1
This has been a fun thread! :D
The JETGLO finish name should be officially changed to JETGLO ROCKS! :-)
cjj
RRF Moderator

Post by cjj »

Yeah, almost like being there! Well, not quite that much fun I suppose...
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I have NO idea what to do with those skinny stringed things... I'm just a bass player...
scotty

Post by scotty »

Went a boat trip and had a interesting day.The question was asked so the boat could float. :D
Attachments
SSA52650.JPG
scotty

Post by scotty »

Trouble was Aitch was rowing..........
Attachments
SSA52651.JPG
scotty

Post by scotty »

Reflection on loch lomond
Attachments
SSA52654.JPG
scotty

Post by scotty »

rock a bye baby Its all too much the lunch was bad the lunch at the Inversnaid Hotel was terrible.
Attachments
SSA52655.JPG
scotty

Post by scotty »

A softer side to the guys that was a intimate moment of love that moved the most hardened man.
Attachments
SSA52662.JPG
mrs_brown
Intermediate Member

Post by mrs_brown »

What I prescribe for Howard's speedy recovery from his exhausting trip is a holiday! That should fix him up in no time!
rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Post by rickenbrother »

mrs_brown wrote:What I prescribe for Howard's speedy recovery from his exhausting trip is a holiday! That should fix him up in no time!
Like being in SoCal on August 22!! :mrgreen:
The JETGLO finish name should be officially changed to JETGLO ROCKS! :-)
longhouse
Advanced Member

Post by longhouse »

A. Looks like a fabulous time!

B. I miss Scotland
Rickygirl

Post by Rickygirl »

admin wrote:Howard: You add much enthusiasm and joy to the RickResouce Forum and bring out the very best of all you meet. Going on this vacation with you has been a blast. Thanks for sharing it. The friendships that have come about as a result of our love for Rickenbackers continues to amaze me. And to think you do it all upside down! :)
You never said a truer word Peter. Howard's warmth and humour mean he is the easiest and loveliest guest to take care of.

(I am a little relieved I didn't manage to get up to Scotland.....I couldn't begin to compete.......)
"You can't separate Sarah from her RickenBACKers"

http://www.myspace.com/transientfew
mrs_brown
Intermediate Member

Post by mrs_brown »

Howard is a wonderful friend! His adventures are always a pleasure to partake. He is always welcome whenever he manages to be in the neighborhood, state, or even in the country. Yes, I agree Joey, a week or two on the West Coast (or East Coast) might just be the ticket. Safe travels Howard we miss you! Thanks for sharing your adventures with us.

Return to “Rickenbacker Conferences and Confluences”