I'm back...where've I been..?

Non-Rickenbacker Guitars & Effects

Moderator: jingle_jangle

toneman

I'm back...where've I been..?

Post by toneman »

O.K. everyone. So sorry about the long period of time since I've last been here. There's been alot going on in the last 7 weeks(really even longer than that but..).
What's up: the band has a new show that's a theatrical based show that we've rehearsed nearly non-stop for a number of weeks. We've done three shows and it's gotten and excellent reception from not only the crowds but our agents who flipped over it. We did a showcase just for them and about 25 of the top agents from William Morris came to see it at the end of October. We are represented by Guy Richard @ William Morris Agency. Nice guy and really likes the new Lennon show called "A Day In His Life"( www.adayinhislife.com). We put together a four minute DVD overview of the show for our agent to send out to talent buyers. He's gotten 40 requests already without any product to show. We burned 150 DVD's for him to send out. He's taking a 100 of them to NYC next month for the big annual talent buyers convention. This show is in additon to the regular Working Class Hero gigs we fly out and do.
Then doing repairs and mods in the shop has been my other priority. I've got a break for about 3 1/2 weeks before NAMM and another show to get back to normal around here. 2004 is going to be a busy year for the band not only with the theatrical stuff but the gigs we have already booked.
On the Rickenabcker front, I took delivery of a new Monatzuma Brown coloured 660/12 last week. It's just an amazing guitar. After I did a setup and strung it with Pyramid Gold flatwounds it just came to life!! It will be a great guitar to travel with vs. traveling with the 360V64/12 that I've been taking out for the last few years.
Anyway, give me a few days to get caught up on all the posts here. Thanks everyone!!!
toneman

Post by toneman »

Here's the 660/12Image
mortivan

Post by mortivan »

That Montezuma Brown and maple is very classy ...
toneman

Post by toneman »

John; Yeah! I love it! It sounds amazing.

Return to “Forum 51 - The Quest For Tone: by Mike Snow”