J Dog's 2009 Tour

Planning or looking for a Rickenbacker conference? Start here.

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

ajish4
RRF Moderator

Re: J Dog's 2009 Tour

Post by ajish4 »

jdogric12aolcom wrote:And here I am at the Garners... having too much fun to think of anything else to say... see you soon!
PARTY! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
jwilli
RRF Consultant

Post by jwilli »

Hey J Dog, I enjoyed seeing you again Sunday night! Sorry we couldn't coordinate a Monday breakfast together but at least you tried the Liver Pudding, lol! You brave soul. :lol:
jdogric12
Rick-a-holic

Post by jdogric12 »

And here I am at the Koelling house - I'll be here a couple days so I will try to respond to everyone - sorry, got to rush off to dinner and a concert (Sarah Borges and the Broken Singles) right now! Thanks everyone for all the great hospitality so far and all the kind wishes. Cheers!

Tony I forgot to get your sewing machine - kidding!!!!! ha ha ha
ajish4
RRF Moderator

Post by ajish4 »

jdogric12aolcom wrote:
Tony I forgot to get your sewing machine - kidding!!!!! ha ha ha
:lol:
I just hope you don't fall in love with it and it makes it's way into your collection! :lol: :lol: :lol:
8mileshigher

Post by 8mileshigher »

jdogric12aolcom wrote:And here I am at ......

Did I overlook the postings of the pictures for these several "Here I am..." messages :?: :?:
Or are you guys using "prints" cameras, and have to take the film to the drug store for processing :mrgreen:
mrs_brown
Intermediate Member

Post by mrs_brown »

Camera's? We are using pencils and paper to create stick figures to recall the memories.. it may take a while.
jdogric12
Rick-a-holic

Post by jdogric12 »

I'm just doing cave drawings... not very portable!

I've been pretty busy... perhaps tonight JK and I will post pics, if we can figure out how to get them off my camera and resize. *hang on* yes JK says it will work... off to dinner now then picture time.
johnallg
Rick-a-holic

Post by johnallg »

Long dinner..... :lol:
JakeK
RRF Consultant

Post by JakeK »

Hey, Jdog. Explain to me why I got a postcard from SC and a bonus item from you in the mail today?

Thanks for thinking of me. :D
johneek
Advanced Member

Post by johneek »

johnallg wrote:Long dinner..... :lol:
Actually we got back from dinner and the power had gone out. So we sat in front of the fireplace and played acoustically until way past bedtime....

Here's a photo of JDog at our dinner locale...Some of you (Sean) will likely recognize it.....
IMG_2807.JPG
As you can see, the weather here was horrible....a Nor'easter and what was left of the hurricane decided to have a "date" on top of us......
Attachments
Driving to dinner.....
Driving to dinner.....
johneek
Advanced Member

Post by johneek »

Here are a couple of pictures from Wednesday night....Sarah Borges and the Broken Singles.....GREAT BAND!!!
Attachments
IMG_2796.JPG
IMG_2797.JPG
IMG_2798.JPG
johneek
Advanced Member

Post by johneek »

Now it's JDog's turn to post.....
jdogric12
Rick-a-holic

Post by jdogric12 »

What a crazy storm! My first noreaster! Well, half NE, half hurricane... yes that is getting blamed on me!!!! Good thing we had acoustic guitars, the power was out all night! (Obviously, it's back on now.) John even helped me finish writing a song I was stuck on. I guess I have to pay him royalties now... what is 50% of zero??? :lol:

And everybody go google Sarah Borges and the Broken Singles... best live band I've seen in a very long time. Great songs, and just about the best on stage chemistry I've ever seen. I took serious notes!!! Oh, and Sarah's HOT!!! :)

Off to Shenandoah (if Skyline Drive is still open... fingers x'd) and then Winchester. Then a few other towns (understatement of the year)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

A fabulous tour, JDog.

I am glad you have been acquainted with the Nor'easter. These events are also referred to during the winter as a weather bomb and now you can see why.

Imagine a couple of feet of snow to contend with and power out for a few days and you get the picture. It makes for challenges that will change your view of the world.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
johneek
Advanced Member

Post by johneek »

We had actually planned for a concert on Thursday night too, but the event was canceled due to the weather. Many of the tunnels and bridges here are still closed.

Return to “Rickenbacker Conferences and Confluences”