ScottFest 7/17/2010 in Florida

Planning or looking for a Rickenbacker conference? Start here.

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

scotty

Re: ScottFest 7/17/2010 in Florida

Post by scotty »

Yup i felt a tad ill the last time in mission space but im glutten for punishment! :twisted:
8mileshigh

Post by 8mileshigh »

My favourite was the English pub - where Guinness is only $8 a pint........BARGAIN! :shock:
mrs_brown
Intermediate Member

Post by mrs_brown »

Don't ride Mission Space before lunch either, Steve, Mark and I rode it and lunch was put on hold till dinner. Status update... MD, VA, NC, SC check check check and double check 4 down 2 to go!
ajish4
RRF Moderator

Post by ajish4 »

8mileshigh wrote:My favourite was the English pub - where Guinness is only $8 a pint........BARGAIN! :shock:
BEST VIEW for the fireworks too! Fish & Chips only $15.00, the view PRICELESS!

Hey Tammy,

I'll have a few on ice for when you arrive! :wink: :mrgreen:
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

I found some more of Graham's friends! :shock:
scotty

Post by scotty »

Fish and chips check
smoothies loads of Mango check
Chinese Restaurant beef and peppers check
Fireworks at the Chippy check
beers in the hot-tub check! :D
ajish4
RRF Moderator

Post by ajish4 »

scotty wrote:Fish and chips check
smoothies loads of Mango check
Chinese Restaurant beef and peppers check
Fireworks at the Chippy check
beers in the hot-tub check! :D
Tammy & Steve made it here safe & sound.....a bit of dinner, had a little dip in the pool, now going to have some home made cookies, then off to bed! :lol:
wints
Veteran RRF member

Post by wints »

Hope you are all having a cool time...especially Scotty with his "boat" looking a little rosy...

Wish I could have been there, but still catching up from my exertions and excursions!
rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Post by rickenbrother »

Well? :?
It's been a ridiculously long time since anyone has posted here with pics and a full account of the ScottFestivities!
So, one of the following things happened...you all had a lousy time (which I don't think happened, but ya never know!)
ScottFest got canned?! :? (I don't think that happened either)
Or yous guys all got so hammered, that nobody could stand to look at a computer screen once they regained consciousness (good chance THIS happened)! :lol: :mrgreen:
The JETGLO finish name should be officially changed to JETGLO ROCKS! :-)
godber
Advanced Member

Post by godber »

rickenbrother wrote:Well? :?
It's been a ridiculously long time since anyone has posted here with pics and a full account of the ScottFestivities!
So, one of the following things happened...you all had a lousy time (which I don't think happened, but ya never know!)
Or yous guys all got so hammered, that nobody could stand to look at a computer screen once they regained consciousness (good chance THIS happened)! :lol: :mrgreen:
...I'll vote the last one. :shock:
ajish4
RRF Moderator

Post by ajish4 »

godber wrote:
rickenbrother wrote:Well? :?
...I'll vote the last one. :shock:
LOL...Me too. :shock: :lol: :mrgreen:

Sorry everyone, been SO busy the last 24 hours. Didn't get to bed until the wee hours (lol, Scotty talk)...we all blacked out this afternoon after Todd & Scotty headed back up north to Orlando.

Tammy, Steve & Janey and myself are going to a Goodbye party for our drummer of five years tonight. When we get home and crash tonight, I'll get some pictures re-sized and posted. I'm HOPING for an early night. :lol:

I can't speak for anyone else, but I had SUCH a blast!

Lots of laughs, some light gigging, some food, a dip in the pool, the beach, and some RIC displaying......when can we do this again? :wink:

Special thanks to all who made the trek to be here, lots of miles were crossed to make this happen.

Joey, next time..................SPIRIT AIRLINES...................... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Last edited by ajish4 on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mrs_brown
Intermediate Member

Post by mrs_brown »

let's just say we hit the pool around 1 am... breakfast at the beach around 9am, it is amazing that I can understand anything Scotty says as long as he sings it. Pictures to come later. Our hosts have us on this ridiculous non stop eating adventure. Last nights dinner could have fed a small hungry nation.. or a medium sized one absolutely delicious. :D
scotty

Post by scotty »

I have had a wonderful couple of days.Im bowled over at everyone's kindness and hospitality.A big thanks to everyone who was there you all made my day.A really special time that i will remember for a long time.
scotty

Post by scotty »

Todd and i finally arrived at Tonys and thought is this the right address! :shock: Image
scotty

Post by scotty »

Todd eventually broke in through the back door and managed to get a couple of the Ricks in the boot without Tony noticing.Tammy and Steve also smuggled 4 sausages,3 terriers and the foul mouthed furry parrot! :mrgreen:

Return to “Rickenbacker Conferences and Confluences”