30 Post rule. Really??

Rules, posting instructions and the latest news.
jps
RRF Consultant

Re: 30 Post rule. Really??

Post by jps »

rickaddict wrote:What if a former Rick dealer is looking to sell off his supply of NOS re-issue horseshoe pickups for what they cost him in 1992?
Not to worry, they know how to contact me. :mrgreen:
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

...and John Allgaier. :shock: :evil: :lol:
ajish4
RRF Moderator

Post by ajish4 »

AHEM.......................................................................... :lol:
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

Oh, was there someone else interesting in those archaic things? :mrgreen:
ajish4
RRF Moderator

Post by ajish4 »

jps wrote:Oh, was there someone else interesting in those archaic things? :mrgreen:
SMART DONKEY. :wink: :!: :lol:
8mileshigher

Post by 8mileshigher »

I have a somewhat related question pertaining to the access of the Forum Marketplace threads ....

I know that Newbies have to make 30 posts before they can venture there, but when I check the "Who's on Line" link, it shows that Yahoo (Bot) and Google (Bot) are "reading" those Marketplace threads.

Does that mean tha the Search engines will turn around and broadcast the For Sale and Wanted info to anybody anyway, in their formats, in spite of our 30 post rule ?? I'm curious about these Search engines access .... :?
Kilaen

Post by Kilaen »

Well, thanks for your post. I have jsut registered on the recommendation of my brother-in-law who is an avid ric owner/player and he sent me the link to something in the for sale forum. I was wondering why I couldn't see it, now I know! So, you can count this as 1 of your meaningful posts. Now let's see if a budding guitar player can come up with 29 other posts...
Livin' the Dream is better than Dreamin' the Life...
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Welcome Clark. Thanks for your comments and your understanding. We look forward to your posts.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
cjj
RRF Moderator

Post by cjj »

Kilaen wrote:Well, thanks for your post. I have jsut registered on the recommendation of my brother-in-law who is an avid ric owner/player and he sent me the link to something in the for sale forum. I was wondering why I couldn't see it, now I know! So, you can count this as 1 of your meaningful posts. Now let's see if a budding guitar player can come up with 29 other posts...
Welcome to the RRF!

Looks like you're well on your way to the required 30 posts. :D

See folks it's not that hard to do, even in just a day or two. All ya gotta do is participate...
I have NO idea what to do with those skinny stringed things... I'm just a bass player...
paologregorio

Post by paologregorio »

Amen to that!
Kilaen

Post by Kilaen »

cjj wrote:
Kilaen wrote:Well, thanks for your post. I have jsut registered on the recommendation of my brother-in-law who is an avid ric owner/player and he sent me the link to something in the for sale forum. I was wondering why I couldn't see it, now I know! So, you can count this as 1 of your meaningful posts. Now let's see if a budding guitar player can come up with 29 other posts...
Welcome to the RRF!

Looks like you're well on your way to the required 30 posts. :D

See folks it's not that hard to do, even in just a day or two. All ya gotta do is participate...

Slow day at work! There is SO much here that it can be a bit overwhelming to someone that is just delving into the making side of music!
electrofaro

Post by electrofaro »

Kilaen wrote:Now let's see if a budding guitar player can come up with 29 other posts...
Welcome Clark! Sure you can!
'67 Fender Coronado II CAB * '17 1963 ES-335 PB * currently rickless
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

Wildberry wrote:
Kilaen wrote:Now let's see if a budding guitar player can come up with 29 other posts...
Welcome Clark! Sure you can!
And....................he has! 8)

Welcome, Clark! :D
Kilaen

Post by Kilaen »

I was trying not to spam the forums too terribly much! Lots of great reading is ahead of me.
electrofaro

Post by electrofaro »

Kilaen wrote:Lots of great reading is ahead of me.
Oh, there wasn't any good reading here before reaching 30 posts, then? :twisted:

There's so much interesting stuff to read - I read a lot, post little.
Currently the most interesting thread I know is of a Rickenbacker with a Gibson bridge!

I actually have the bridge, now all I need is an old Rick to try it onto - if only I hadn;t sold the 480 :oops:
'67 Fender Coronado II CAB * '17 1963 ES-335 PB * currently rickless

Return to “Rules and Questions for Admin ONLY”