Louder Than God

Discussing 60s and 70s Garage Band Music
kenposurf
RRF Consultant

Louder Than God

Post by kenposurf »

Saw these guys in Monterey Park (right in the middle of Barnes Park...very suburban) along with Jefferson Airplane and Big Brother...man they were loud :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
All of a sudden I feel the need to hear some Sabbath...
vynesmusic

Re: Louder Than God

Post by vynesmusic »

kenposurf wrote:Saw these guys in Monterey Park (right in the middle of Barnes Park...very suburban) along with Jefferson Airplane and Big Brother...man they were loud :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
George, this is becoming my fave spot on the RRF Forum---your video postings are MOST welcomed :D

If I'm posting too much lemme know :|

I read long ago that Vincebus Eruptum, their first iconic silver album, of which I have an original copy of :D , was recorded outdoors with the Marshall stacks on rafts out in a lagoon.....it was ALLEDGEDLY the only way the mics at that time could record the Blue boyzz at the volume they wanted to record at......swear to gosh.....true story :roll:
"All these things will be lost in time....like....tears....in rain...."----Roy Batty, Bladerunner
kenposurf
RRF Consultant

Re: Louder Than God

Post by kenposurf »

vynesmusic wrote:
kenposurf wrote:Saw these guys in Monterey Park (right in the middle of Barnes Park...very suburban) along with Jefferson Airplane and Big Brother...man they were loud :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
George, this is becoming my fave spot on the RRF Forum---your video postings are MOST welcomed :D

If I'm posting too much lemme know :|

I read long ago that Vincebus Eruptum, their first iconic silver album, of which I have an original copy of :D , was recorded outdoors with the Marshall stacks on rafts out in a lagoon.....it was ALLEDGEDLY the only way the mics at that time could record the Blue boyzz at the volume they wanted to record at......swear to gosh.....true story :roll:
You can NEVER post enough :D :D :D

Return to “2 Car Garage: by Admin”