TECH 21 VT/VT DELUXE ????

Non-Rickenbacker Basses, Fretless Basses & Effects

Moderators: ajish4, cjj

rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Re: TECH 21 VT/VT DELUXE ????

Post by rickenbrother »

Well, I went with the Tech 21 VT Bass V2. When I went to use it, it was extremely noisy. It screamed a high pitch whine, even with the settings way down low. The treble and character were at zero The drive and level controls were at 9 o'clock and it still screamed the high pitch whine. That was also with using 4004Cii's in three different situations, and three different amps.I spoke with me guys who have one of these pedals and Kevin at Sweetwater Music. everyone agreed that this is not typical of this pedal and that it just had to be a lemon, so it went back and I'll be getting the VT Bass Deluxe. I'm hoping to receive it in about a week.
The JETGLO finish name should be officially changed to JETGLO ROCKS! :-)
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

This is the first posting I have read on a bum VT Bass pedal, it gets lots of love on the usual suspect bass sites, besides my own experience with the one I had. Maybe you didn't read the fine print in the owner's manual and take it out to dinner (pizza) and a movie (The Godfather) before first using it? :mrgreen:
Last edited by jps on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Post by rickenbrother »

So Jeff, you're saying, I should have whacked the pedal? :shock: :lol: :mrgreen:
The JETGLO finish name should be officially changed to JETGLO ROCKS! :-)

Return to “The Low End”