Salt Lake City

Off Topic discussion forum

Moderators: ajish4, cjj

cjj
RRF Moderator

Salt Lake City

Post by cjj »

Anyone here in the Salt Lake area? I've got to make a run down to University of Utah next Thursday (return Fri., so it's a short trip) and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for good restaurants in near the University. I know it's a long shot, being so far from the coast, but a place with good seafood is preferable.

I might get a chance Friday morning to stop by the local Rick dealer, Guitar Czar. Any other good guitar/bass shops? I'm kinda looking for an acoustic bass...
I have NO idea what to do with those skinny stringed things... I'm just a bass player...
fatcat
Intermediate Member

Re: Salt Lake City

Post by fatcat »

The U is close to downtown, and there are many good choices for eateries.For seafood, Market Street Grill can't be beat.
Acoustic Music and Intermountain Guitar & Banjo may help for acoustics,and both are near to the U,and also the House of Guitars which is similar to Guitar Czar.
The Czar is a bit farther from downtown but not hard to get to.Terrible parking situation there.
cjj
RRF Moderator

Re: Salt Lake City

Post by cjj »

Thanks for the tips!
:D

Didn't manage to have time to get to the music stores though. That's the problem with those quick trips where you actually have something to do somewhere. You think you'll have lots of extra time, but it somehow manages to slip away...
:(
I have NO idea what to do with those skinny stringed things... I'm just a bass player...

Return to “The Others: by CJ Johansson”