John and Paul looking for George, and Ringo!!!

Let Us Know About Your Performances Past, Present and Future
longjohn
Veteran RRF member

John and Paul looking for George, and Ringo!!!

Post by longjohn »

Hello all!

Former members of NJ based Beatles tribute band "Revolver" seeking members to form new tribute band, "the Silver Beatles" to perform shows featuring the fabs' music from Hamburg to Candlestick. Central New Jersey rehearsal. Equipment and trans a must. Vocals helpful but not a must. E-mail: "napoleonsolo1@home.com" or
"n_solo_11@yahoo.com"
scoobster28
Veteran RRF member

Post by scoobster28 »

Hey, I saw a band named Revolver play for a benefit concert for Greece Odyssey School. Is this the same band? Also, one of the band members visited our house when we were selling Dauschaund pups. Just a weird tidbit that might be related to your band. BTW, I thought you guys were great!
"Here he is, come to pay homage to the Rickenbacker display!" (Said to me by owner Bruce at the "Great House of Guitars" in Rochester, NY)
longjohn
Veteran RRF member

Post by longjohn »

Hey Ben.
No that wasn't us. We demised about 10 years ago. It's just within the last month or so that "Two of Us" have decided to light the torch one more time. Thanks for the interest though. When the Silver Beatles are ready to appear I'll be sure to let you know. BTW this revolver is supposed to be very good from what I hear!
Joelle_Lennon

Post by Joelle_Lennon »

Is anybody out there?
I'm looking for Beatle-mad bandmates in South Florida. I've been looking for over a year now and have found no one with the same interests. I am a Ric-enthusiast and I love all kinds of great music. So, if anybody's reading this, please contact me.
Joelle girllennon@yahoo.com
docholliday

Post by docholliday »

Joelle...

Too bad you're in South Florida. Everything else fits. Sigh.

-Doc

Return to “My Gig Forum”