Check these out.

Off Topic discussion forum

Moderators: ajish4, cjj

arondeau

Check these out.

Post by arondeau »

guys,
when I am not home playing my guitar, I am an emblematic jewelry toolmaker for the Cross Pen Company. I recently designed tooling for a G clef and Bass clef emblems. If anyone is interested in purchasing one, I can have a batch of them run. I am NOT a salesman, and I am not going to make a dime on these. In fact I am going to pass on my 50% employee discount to everyone.

AndyImage
jingle_jangle
RRF Moderator

Post by jingle_jangle »

Only a few minutes now before the request for FG 360 pens start...
“I say in speeches that a plausible mission of artists is to make people appreciate being alive at least a little bit. I am then asked if I know of any artists who pulled that off. I reply, 'The Beatles did.”
― Kurt Vonnegut
incubus2432

Post by incubus2432 »

Mr Rath will certainly want one of those pens with 5 ink colors....
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

I am interested!
rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Post by rickenbrother »

..."Mr Rath will certainly want one of those pens with 5 ink colors"...

...or with a mini 4003 425 on it! Image
The JETGLO finish name should be officially changed to JETGLO ROCKS! :-)
arondeau

Post by arondeau »

....I'll give it a few days or so to see the response. I can get one, or I can get 1000. I doesn't matter. Jeff, go to www.cross.com.
You can get your emblem on most any pen you wish (providing it has a "clip"). The prices are there also. Just take 50% off. If there is not much response, I'll go to the "bargain basement" and purchase what is considered "seconds" for even less.
paul_yan
RRF Consultant

Post by paul_yan »

Nice designs, Andy, and welcome to The Forum.Image
Might I suggest that you contact Mr. Hall and work out designs of Rickenbacker guitars and basses as the clips? I'm sure they will be smash hits, at least around here. They would make super nice case candys that come with new RIC instruments too!
lowendbob
Advanced Member

Post by lowendbob »

That's a great idea Paul.
Andy, I would also be interested.
Buy it before someone else does.
arondeau

Post by arondeau »

...as a matter of fact I am working on a little presentation to submit to Ric. (we used to have the Ric logo in an emblem design. It has since been purged).....I will post it on monday or tuesday. Not sure if I'll be at work on monday, I live in New England and we are expecting 30" of snow! Ouch....Go Patriots! Does anyone know anybody at Ric? Most of the time you just have trouble getting in the front door. I recently designed some custom pens for American Chopper. They looked awesome. Lots of chrome! The project never got off the ground because I know "the boys" never saw them. We were referred to their licensing dept. Two months later, pens started showing up on their website. And they were trash. Talk about a slap in the face.
loverickbass
Veteran RRF member

Post by loverickbass »

That would look so COOL with the RIC "R" on it!

Cole

Oh, and also with checked binding!
paul_yan
RRF Consultant

Post by paul_yan »

Very cool "R+CB" idea, Cole.Image

Nice clip this would be!

arondeau

Post by arondeau »

Guys,
these are some of the ideas I had to customize Cross products with the Ric logo (I have three others I am working on). These units also offer personalization. Maybe John Hall will catch a glimpse and contact me? I can work up a better presentation for Ric if needed. We sell alot of various products that can be decorated.

Andy

oreca
Intermediate Member

Post by oreca »

I personally really like the black one!
What do you mean when the also offer personalization?
Scastles

Post by Scastles »

If you can get these on the market I am certainly interested in one or all three.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Music is too important to be left to professionals.
arondeau

Post by arondeau »

guys,
need Rickenbacker to buy into them. They can sell them on their website as gifts. Personalization means you can have your name engraved on the pen itself. You can even get your actual "signature" engraved. How cool is that? Does anyone know somebody at Ric? I am willing to do the graphics presentations on my own time at no charge.

Andy

Return to “The Others: by CJ Johansson”