Mars calling Peter McC

Off Topic discussion forum

Moderators: ajish4, cjj

ozover50
RRF Consultant

Mars calling Peter McC

Post by ozover50 »

Hi Peter,

Took a lot of shots at the Searchers gig last Friday but I stuffed up! The camera was set to Hi Res so the pics are around 1Mb apiece!!

What can I do? I've farted around with a couple of applications but I don't have anything that enables me to reduce them to postable size without turning them into 2mm x2mm pieces of nothingness!!

I don't have any 'whizz bang' stuff like Photoshop and I'm not inclined to lay out any more lettuce, having spent six and a half large on RICs in the last month.

Any suggestions?

PS. How about 'Whizz Bang' for a band name??

Cheers
"Never eat more than you can lift." - Mr. Moon
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Howard: Send them to peter@rickresource.com in separate emails and I will reduce them and post them for you. Thanks for your efforts in this regard.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
ozover50
RRF Consultant

Post by ozover50 »

No probs, Peter. I'll try a bit of 'ZIP' or 'RAR' before I send - it may help (then again......)

With your indulgence I'll write a small revue for the Searchers forum also.

Cheers
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Absolutely Howard. It would be most appreciated.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
ozover50
RRF Consultant

Post by ozover50 »

Phase 1 underway - 14 emails coming at you!

Return to “The Others: by CJ Johansson”