Eddie Vedder's Light show?

Vintage, Modern, V & C Series, Signature & Special Editions

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

scoobster28
Veteran RRF member

Re: Eddie Vedder's Light show?

Post by scoobster28 »

collin wrote:Paul's replica boards are fantastic, by the way. He does an LED version and also the original style incandescent (which are my preference),and has restored many original lightshow models including the mapleglo example at Retrofret, linked above.

Best of luck with getting your 330, as you mention.
My Lightshow conversion made by Paul is what I call a LS336, because I had him install an Accent vibrato to it. I don't think he made any others like that, though it is pretty easy to retrofit one on.
collin

Post by collin »

kennyhowes wrote:Friends:

Fireglo lightshow. Now there a rare one. I’ve seen pictures.

Also, my last name has an “s,” so the plural is either Howes’ or Howes’s. The possessive of, say, Steve Howe, is Howe’s. #imsorry
Class dismissed! Thanks for the clarification. (it was a typo!) :mrgreen:

scoobster28 wrote:
collin wrote:Paul's replica boards are fantastic, by the way. He does an LED version and also the original style incandescent (which are my preference),and has restored many original lightshow models including the mapleglo example at Retrofret, linked above.

My Lightshow conversion made by Paul is what I call a LS336, because I had him install an Accent vibrato to it. I don't think he made any others like that, though it is pretty easy to retrofit one on.
Fun fact, an Accent vibrato wouldn't actually work on an original lightshow because they don't have a the carved ramp, so the taller Accent would give almost no break angle over the bridge at all.
kennyhowes
Veteran RRF member

Post by kennyhowes »

collin wrote:

Also, my last name has an “s,” so the plural is either Howes’ or Howes’s. The possessive of, say, Steve Howe, is Howe’s. #imsorry
Oh that was you? :P

Sorry if I was abrasive! It’s been one of those days.
collin

Post by collin »

kennyhowes wrote:
collin wrote:

Oh that was you? :P

All good, bud!

:D
Dcbowling

Post by Dcbowling »

kennyhowes wrote:
Dcbowling wrote:I used to keep all my guitars on my wall but one time my wife got mad and launched one at me... Since then, they go in the cases, lol. Thank God it was only a Fender.
If that’s true...oh my.
Yea it's absolutely true, lol. It went thru the family room hall and stuck the headstock inside our bedroom. We were young and she's a redhead. She's calmed down a bit in the past 18 years though.
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

kennyhowes wrote: Oh that was you? :P

Haven't shaved in a few days? :mrgreen:

There's nothing wrong with correcting one's spelling, grammar, etc. After all, we're all here for the truth, so to speak. :mrgreen:
jdogric12
Rick-a-holic

Post by jdogric12 »

scoobster28 wrote:

But that would be a convertible!!!! aargh!!!! :lol:

A comb on a 660/12 would be...

Return to “Rickenbacker Guitars: by John Simmons”