Spam

Rules, posting instructions and the latest news.
teeder

Re: Spam

Post by teeder »

Or ... he could be on to something.
I still haven't heard back from Gil.
teeder

Post by teeder »

Update:

I received no reply to my emails to Gil, so I have no idea if he every received them, but on the bright side, the spam emails have stopped.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

If you receive spam from members please let me know the source and, if it can be confirmed their account will be suspended.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

admin wrote:If you receive spam from members please let me know the source and, if it can be confirmed their account will be suspended.
I doubt that it is really from trusted members; most likely it comes from those new "members" who join solely to spam the forum.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Agreed, Jeff.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
teeder

Post by teeder »

I doubt they came "from" the actual members, but somehow the member's names were attached to them as a decoy.
gibsonlp
Technical Admin

Post by gibsonlp »

teeder wrote:Gil,

Did you get the email I sent?

I have another one.
Hi Kevin.
Extremely busy at work so I managed to miss your posts. Never got any sample, please feel free to forward.

Thanks.
Gil.
So long and thanks for all the fish!

Return to “Rules and Questions for Admin ONLY”