New RRF Products

Rock, Blues, R&B, Jazz, Country, Progressive and Metal music from 70’s on.
jps
RRF Consultant

Re: New RRF Products

Post by jps »

stts64 wrote:Great Stuff. I already have the mug. But why the bass is always a lefty??!!
They need all the help they can get. :twisted:
jingle_jangle
RRF Moderator

Post by jingle_jangle »

The bass is always a lefty because, when I did the art, I started out with about 50 clips for each mug. John Simmons was kind enough to get me some great hi-res photos of his nice lefty 4001, and I decided to use those as my main image on the bass mug, grouping the other images around it in various sizes and styles. The idea was, when you lined the two mugs up on a shelf or desk (for display) there would be one facing in each direction, as the 12 string on the guitar mug is a righty.

I've got a half-dozen of each. When I serve coffee to dinner guests, they roll their eyes behind my back...
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Paul: Lefty or Righty, may I please take this opportunity to thank you for all you have done in promoting RRF products.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
thx1955
Veteran RRF member

Post by thx1955 »

A Fireglo Mug too !!!
"It's Red Jim, but not as we know it...."
vynesmusic

Post by vynesmusic »

Peter, these are great products :D ....when payday comes around I'll order a couple of shirts---those are good prices and the artwork is perfect....I'm a Fireglow cat..... :oops:

But right now, here in the deep south, I'm suffering from "THE VAPORS" :mrgreen: and still waiting in my refrigerator carton by the mail box for my RRFCD3........

there are....police...men....here :roll:
"All these things will be lost in time....like....tears....in rain...."----Roy Batty, Bladerunner
8mileshigher

Post by 8mileshigher »

The RRF products are also a convenient way for your Spouse or Significant Other or your Grand parents etc. who thinks you are a Rickenbacker player who has everything ... to get you a calendar, some tee-shirts or mugs, etc. for Birthdays, Father's Day, Anniversary, Veteran's Day, Graduation, your Retirement, etc. etc.
What ever the occasion an RRF gift is always appreciated....

Return to “Groove Yard: by Admin”