New RRF Products

Rock, Blues, R&B, Jazz, Country, Progressive and Metal music from 70’s on.
admin
Site Admin

New RRF Products

Post by admin »

Hello everyone, we have added a couple of new RRF products at Cafe Press. I want to thank Paul Wilczynski for assisting in this regard. We have a few other ideas on the horizon. To see the new mugs and tee-shirts please visit
http://www.cafepress.com/RRF_Marketing
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
winston
Membership Admin

Re: New RRF Products

Post by winston »

Nice work guys.
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” - Albert Einstein

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother" - Albert Einstein
leftybass
RRF Consultant

Post by leftybass »

Aaah....the bass T shirts with my 'ol '72.....<sniff>.....enjoying the weather in old Blighty now... :mrgreen:
ajish4
RRF Moderator

Post by ajish4 »

Nice, very nice indeed!

I love my RRF MUG!

AND FATHER"S DAY ONLY AROUND THE CORNER! :twisted: 8)
doctorwho
Veteran RRF member

Post by doctorwho »

winston wrote:Nice work guys.
+1!
It is better, of course, to know useless things than to know nothing. - Seneca
jingle_jangle
RRF Moderator

Post by jingle_jangle »

Since this announcement hasn't exactly caused the same sort of ripple as, say, how to string a Rick 12-string, or a thread on tailpiece lift, I think I'll jump in here and mention why the products were initiated, and why they're being mentioned here at this time.

Peter has been running the Rick Resource website out of his own pocket since its initiation in 2001. As we all know, it's grown beyond anyone's imaginings, into the single biggest Rickenbacker fact and discussion website on this planet. It has been, all along, a labor of love, and thanks to Peter (and, more recently, Gil, who handles most of the IT stuff), we've got a place to gather, share our enthusiasm, and communicate with each other.

The RRF-labelled mugs and t-shirts were proposed by Kevin Jones (ric330) as a way to help Peter to defray costs of the RRF3CD and the RRF server. Any of these products purchased from the RRF storefront on cafepress.com, will generate a few dollars here and there to assist financially.

So, if you've wanted that new, unique t-shirt or a new coffee mug, consider purchasing one with the RRF logo!

http://www.cafepress.com/RRF_Marketing
godber
Advanced Member

Post by godber »

This is a good idea and I'll be happy to wear the T-shirt :D
I've learned loads of useful information from this site, I have a PC bulging with Rickenbacker photos, I’ve had good laughs and have made a few new friends on the way. This is a good place to be and long may it continue to be so.

Thanks Peter!
godber
Advanced Member

Post by godber »

Can we use PayPal?
leftyguitars
Advanced Member

Post by leftyguitars »

leftybass wrote:Aaah....the bass T shirts with my 'ol '72.....<sniff>.....enjoying the weather in old Blighty now... :mrgreen:
She certainly is!!!
"If only quilted maple grew on trees!"
http://www.leftyguitars.co.uk
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Mark: Cafe Press does not accept PayPal but if you are purchasing a CD2, Paypal is accepted.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
ozover50
RRF Consultant

Post by ozover50 »

Allow me to add my thumbs-up.... I must just about be one of Cafe Press's best customers by now!! :mrgreen:
"Never eat more than you can lift." - Mr. Moon
8mileshigher

Post by 8mileshigher »

And these new products, 8) are just in time, for us to start leaving helpful hints around for Father's Day... or Graduations, etc.
:D :D :D
rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Post by rickenbrother »

The new products are cool! I'll be placing an order soon! :)
The JETGLO finish name should be officially changed to JETGLO ROCKS! :-)
godber
Advanced Member

Post by godber »

admin wrote:Mark: Cafe Press does not accept PayPal but if you are purchasing a CD2, Paypal is accepted.
OK, thanks Peter. I have both of the CDs so I'll register a card for the T. Cheers.
wints
Veteran RRF member

Post by wints »

We need the FG 69 on a new mug John! :D

Time to pick me one up...

Return to “Groove Yard: by Admin”