Miles Corbin The Aqua Velvets

Reverberations from Duane Eddy and beyond
kenposurf
RRF Consultant

Miles Corbin The Aqua Velvets

Post by kenposurf »

When I stared playing instro surf again I learned a lot about composition and melody from this fellow.
Miles is going through chemo right now for colon cancer. If you know his music and/or want to send a get well message: Email him at:
Kahunabud@aol.com
To my brothers here over 50..get a colonoscopy..you owe it to your self and family.

elreydlp
Intermediate Member

Re: Miles Corbin The Aqua Velvets

Post by elreydlp »

Just back from vacation and catching up George.
Ditto Miles-a class act all the way.
My thoughts and prayers are with him and as a newly-minted 60-year-old, I'm scheduling that colonoscopy TOMORROW!
dipaneta

Post by dipaneta »

Im about to get a colonoscopy procedure done, what do i eat or drink for the next 3 days? this is my first colonoscopy, what can i eat or drink for the next three days? And what's to be expected? im a little nervous it will hurt. is there any remedies or over-the-counter drugs i should be taking?
kenposurf
RRF Consultant

Post by kenposurf »

dipaneta wrote:Im about to get a colonoscopy procedure done, what do i eat or drink for the next 3 days? this is my first colonoscopy, what can i eat or drink for the next three days? And what's to be expected? im a little nervous it will hurt. is there any remedies or over-the-counter drugs i should be taking?
Serious? Your doctor should have given you an instruction sheet re: diet as well as an RX for what you'll need to clear the system..If he has not check w/him or get another doctor..but yes, get the procedure done
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

dipaneta wrote:...im a little nervous it will hurt...
It will not hurt, they put you under and when you wake up you will feel nothing at all; you will wonder if the procedure was done at all. 8)
winston
Membership Admin

Post by winston »

This is the wrong forum to be asking for medical advice. :? :shock:
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” - Albert Einstein

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother" - Albert Einstein

Return to “Instrumental As Anything: by Admin”