2 completely different Rickenbacker 360/12 performances!

Rolling the Finest in Digital Movies
tamere

2 completely different Rickenbacker 360/12 performances!

Post by tamere »

Hi there, I love this forum & Rickenbacker guitar so much. In fact I will seek out specific music just if they have Rickenbackers in them!
Just thought I'd showcase some of my own music & performances, showcasing how versatile the Rickenbacker 360/12 can really be.

This is my current single, "My Girl With Blue Eyes". The 360/12 is very prominent in the chorus, with big chords. The song has a summery, breezy feel so I wanted the 360/12 to recreate the sound of waves crashing, contrasting with the light rhythmic acoustic sounds:

This is another song I wrote, in 2003, it's completely different and much more experimental & guitar heavy, with double tracked reverse delays & reverbs.

I hope you like these! I've written a short essay on the role the Rickenbacker 360/12 had in my music journey, it can be found on my official Facebook artist page:
http://facebook.com/tamalocal hit "like" & you will be updated with all the next videos, I plan to film quite a few this year!

There is another one featuring the Rick 12 there as well, recorded for Australian/NZ TV, a track called "This Life", also written a decade ago:
Steve Gunderson

Re: 2 completely different Rickenbacker 360/12 performances!

Post by Steve Gunderson »

You have three private videos? Why put them on a public website?

Return to “Videos by RRF Members”