Folk Den fans I need some chord help

Those who flock to The Byrds
loverickbass
Veteran RRF member

Folk Den fans I need some chord help

Post by loverickbass »

Roger hasn't done this one yet but I've requested it many times. Does anyone have the chords or tablature to Darling Cory? Pete Seeger does it so nice on banjo but I would love to play it on the get-tar. BTW, does anyone know of another good folk sites with chords?

Cole
janglebox

Post by janglebox »

Cole, you might want to contact Roger directly. This is the exact type of thing with which he's so helpful. He'd probably appreciate it as well.
loverickbass
Veteran RRF member

Post by loverickbass »

Steve,

Well, I've tried to email him agazillion times but never a response. I'm using RM@McGuinn.com;is that the one you have?

Cole
Scastles

Post by Scastles »

Cole...you have the right email address. If Roger doesn't respond, try contacting his wife, Camilla, at cm@McGuinn.com. Camilla is great person and acts as a liason for many of Roger's affairs and just explain to her what you are wanting.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Music is too important to be left to professionals.
janglebox

Post by janglebox »

Cole, I must confess I'm surprised. Roger is always so generous providing general info, chord arrangements, suggestions, etc. Sometimes, if he's working on a project, or is on the road for an extended period, it will take a while for him to respond.

I'm sure it's nothing personal! ;-)
loverickbass
Veteran RRF member

Post by loverickbass »

Yeah, he is prob busy, I think he's on a north swing right now. I try him again. Thanks guys.

Cole

Return to “Byrds' Forum: by James Krause”