Welcome Paul Wilczynski

Exceptional restoration is in the details

Moderator: jingle_jangle

royclough
RRF Consultant

Post by royclough »

Just noticed you now have your own forum Paul, that's good, regretfully my contributions will be slim to zero as I am out of my league on this topic.
TODAY'S THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE
jingle_jangle
RRF Moderator

Post by jingle_jangle »

Thanks, Roy, but do check in occasionally. Questions are the best contributions, otherwise it's just me spouting off!
“I say in speeches that a plausible mission of artists is to make people appreciate being alive at least a little bit. I am then asked if I know of any artists who pulled that off. I reply, 'The Beatles did.”
― Kurt Vonnegut
tony_carey
Advanced Member

Post by tony_carey »

Paul, it's great that your expertise is being utilised for the benefit of all of us. Thanks for agreeing to host this new topic.

I will read it regularly, but I'm with Roy, a bit out of my depth this one, but I will contribute when I can.
'Rickenbacker'...what a name! After all these years, it still thrills me.
melibreits

Post by melibreits »

Hey Paul, congrats on your own private corner of the Ric Forum....! I just scrolled down to the bottom of the list and just noticed this new section....

Interesting bio, too.... How in the world do you find the time to do everything you do and still hang out here?
"Once I've held and played the best, baby, I won't settle for less!"
jingle_jangle
RRF Moderator

Post by jingle_jangle »

It runs in the background in my office all day long...
“I say in speeches that a plausible mission of artists is to make people appreciate being alive at least a little bit. I am then asked if I know of any artists who pulled that off. I reply, 'The Beatles did.”
― Kurt Vonnegut
glen_l

Post by glen_l »

Congratulations Paul. It's great to see this new corner of yours and I hope to drop in frequently.
jingle_jangle
RRF Moderator

Post by jingle_jangle »

Thanks very much and welcome, Glen. I had hoped you would check in, especially since we both have a passion for short scale Ricks.

Could you review the posts in the JOHN LENNON'S 325 RESTORATION thread, and give us your own opinions as a 325 expert?
― Kurt Vonnegut

Return to “Reflections of a Curmudgeon: by Paul Wilczynski”