Jangle Box compressor

Those who flock to The Byrds
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Include me in the group with radio interference on the bright setting. I sent my Janglebox back for repairs, which were cheerfully completed at no additional cost, but unfortunately the problem has persisted.

In fairness, with all the signals that are bombarding us these days, how could any device filter everything out?

In practical terms, no one has noticed this during jamming or at a gig.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
Scastles

Post by Scastles »

I thought it weird the first time I heard it, the RF. A freak of nature. The interference is not always present on mine, but when it is I can move the JB around the room and it scans for other stations. I only get AM on mine and generally Spanish stations. This isn't a bad thing, I just don't speak SpanishImage
---------------------------------------------------------------
Music is too important to be left to professionals.
karl_teten
Intermediate Member

Post by karl_teten »

Back in the 80's my old band used to play a club that was on the other side of a wall from a Burger King. Whenever I used my Fender Twin amp (only the Twin) would I get burger order signals loud and clear from the drive-thru through my amp while performing!! LOL
beatlefreak

Post by beatlefreak »

RFI like you guys are describing is certainly a shielding/grounding issue.
Ka is a wheel.

Return to “Byrds' Forum: by James Krause”