The case of the missing Ricks

Register, Price List, Gallery, RIC Outlet One Offs

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

ozover50
RRF Consultant

The case of the missing Ricks

Post by ozover50 »

I've just been looking around the Register and when I select 'My records' only one record is displayed, which is my latest acquisition - the 350/12v63. I can fine some of the others I have (the other 350v63s for example) by selecting an 'Australia' filter but they don't seem to belong to "me"! :?
admin
Site Admin

Re: The case of the missing Ricks

Post by admin »

Howard: Just sign them over to me and you will be done worrying about it. :)

Please send me the serial numbers in a separate email or PM and I will make them yours, again!
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
ozover50
RRF Consultant

Post by ozover50 »

Hahahaha!! I'd be happy to sign them over to you, Peter, but could you afford the $6500 freight bill!! :mrgreen:

No probs..... I'll PM you - I seem to be having some problems with international emails.

FYI, I've found all of them but the Montezuma Brown 330/6 and DCM 330/6 are both listed as 360s.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Howard: Your registrations should now all appear under "My Records" which are, of course, actually your records.

Corrections have been made so everything should now be up to date. Please let me know should there still be errors.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
bails
Veteran RRF member

Post by bails »

Similar to Howard, and yet the complete opposite, I have records which aren't mine, but do appear in my list.

I tried to log some 'collected item' records, but didn't realise they would form part of my own records. Now I can't delete them.

I don't want the information to be removed from the registry, but at the same time, when someone uses the "see more entries from this user", I'd prefer them to see the guitars I actually own, rather than someone else's gear.

Is there an easy fix?
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights do make a left.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Bails: Please send me the collected serials, via email or PM, and I will remove them from your list.

winston
Membership Admin

Post by winston »

Aitch,

Did any of those missing Ricks still have one of my picks under their strings. At certain times of the year they act like homing beacon...so I am told. :lol:
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” - Albert Einstein

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother" - Albert Einstein
ozover50
RRF Consultant

Post by ozover50 »

Indeed, Brain! The 360v64 had a pick in the strings........ you forgot to take the guitar!! :mrgreen:

I promise I'll return the pick later in the year when I'm over there....... minus the v64 of course!! :D
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Howard: The next time you are with Brain, perhaps you can pick his Brian. :)

winston
Membership Admin

Post by winston »

admin wrote:Howard: The next time you are with Brain, perhaps you can pick his Brian. :)

I get called Brain all the time (in writing). It must be a fairly common typing error. On this forum however, you happen to be one of the biggest culprits. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black :lol:

Howard just bring the v64 you can keep the pick. Fair exchange is no robbery. :twisted:
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” - Albert Einstein

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother" - Albert Einstein
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks for the Brian teaser, Winston. :)

Return to “Rickenbacker Register”