Files or Documents Section

Rules, posting instructions and the latest news.
cjj
RRF Moderator

Files or Documents Section

Post by cjj »

Recently, there's been a thread on collecting all the various acronyms and abbreviations into one list that's easy to find. There's also the neck girth spreadsheet file out there, and people have mentioned that there may be a need to have some other topics that should be easily accessible for reference.

So, I was wondering if it would be possible to add a files or documents section that would just contain files instead of threads. Obviously, these files would need to be under fairly tight control so that unauthorized changes couldn't happen.

Anyway, it seems like a reasonable thing to do if it's possible.
I have NO idea what to do with those skinny stringed things... I'm just a bass player...
winston
Membership Admin

Re: Files or Documents Section

Post by winston »

CJ

I don't want to dampen yours or anyones enthusiasm for change but recently I posted a comment in the acronym thread about how suggestions for improvement are best handled.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=389778&p=553320#p553320
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” - Albert Einstein

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother" - Albert Einstein
cjj
RRF Moderator

Re: Files or Documents Section

Post by cjj »

Yeah, I read that, it's a good way to do things...
I have NO idea what to do with those skinny stringed things... I'm just a bass player...

Return to “Rules and Questions for Admin ONLY”