For Sale (Possibly) 1964 Ro Mo 1997.

Early years of Rickenbacker Guitars prior to and including 1972

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

scoobyw

For Sale (Possibly) 1964 Ro Mo 1997.

Post by scoobyw »

Hi all, looking for some advice, might be putting this old girl up for sale. planning to get married and may need to make this offering in order to complete the deal!!!

Anyone got any ideas the best way to go about this and what the possible value I should be looking for? I realise this is hard to put an exact on but some rough ideas would be appreciated.
Attachments
My beautiful 1997 Ro Mo!
My beautiful 1997 Ro Mo!
scoobyw

Re: For Sale (Possibly) 1964 Ro Mo 1997.

Post by scoobyw »

I had posted recently re the guitars history re Pete Townsend owned. This seems quite impossible to clarify (not suprisingly), but it was the story when i bought the girl back in the day. So on the back of that I would not consider this if anyone is thinking of values. She is quite a stunning little guitar and plays like brand new, got a few dings that were on the guitar when I bought her and the tuning pegs have been replaced, tho seems like a 60's job, possibly trying to solve the 'staying in tune' issue a lot of them suffered from. It has indeed worked although the bottom E peg is damaged so all six might need replacing. Q. Should I change them now or let someone else refit or fix it them selves?

I will appreciate any information & advice as there seems to be a wealth of knowledge and experience on here.

Any further info please feel free to ask.

Best,

Scooby.
Rick2005

Re: For Sale (Possibly) 1964 Ro Mo 1997.

Post by Rick2005 »

Hi Scooby, very beautiful guitar :)
Some pics added would be helpful and appreciated!
'66 330/12 FG - '88 330/6 FG - '89 1997 FG - '05 330/6 BB

Return to “Rickenbacker Guitars: Vintage Years - Before 1973”