BEWARE OF NEW RICK SMELL...

Exceptional restoration is in the details

Moderator: jingle_jangle

jingle_jangle
RRF Moderator

BEWARE OF NEW RICK SMELL...

Post by jingle_jangle »

Could it possibly have the same effect as new car smell?

http://www.vaildaily.com/article/201012 ... ofile=1062
cjj
RRF Moderator

Re: BEWARE OF NEW RICK SMELL...

Post by cjj »

Better make sure you're not sniffin' your Rick while driving...
:shock:
I have NO idea what to do with those skinny stringed things... I'm just a bass player...
NFB-418

Post by NFB-418 »

Is it not surprising that the guy drives a Mercedes and his lawyer is mounting a "new car smell" defense to assist his client in worming his way out of hitting a bicyclist and fleeing the scene?
“'What was that note?' I told him it was a B natural, the third of G dominant 7 going back to C minor, and I can't talk while I'm playing so don't ask me any more questions." - Ron Carter to Miles Davis
cableracer

Post by cableracer »

cjj wrote:Better make sure you're not sniffin' your Rick while driving...
:shock:
Sniffin' your Rick.... :shock:... :lol:
Wiker

Post by Wiker »

Aha, so that why my playing sucks – that smell :?
cjj
RRF Moderator

Post by cjj »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
Ooo-oooh that smell...
I have NO idea what to do with those skinny stringed things... I'm just a bass player...
paologregorio

Post by paologregorio »

One almost wishes the plaintiff and his attorney would pass out from "new car smell" on the way to the court house and drive straight off a cliff. Heard about this yesterday.

People pay extra for bottles of new car smell in auto parts stores, and have salivated in anticipation of new car smell pretty much since new cars have been available to the general public. Similarly, they've drawn the lovely aroma in through their nostrils with pleasure each time they got in their new cars. People have done this for decades, all without any ill effects, yet suddenly it's a health hazard?! Nuts!

The court should hire the best kicker in the NFL as a temporary judge in that courtroom for the day so he can physically kick both of their posteriors out of the courthouse when they show up for presenting such an idiotic case.
8mileshigher

Post by 8mileshigher »

paologregorio wrote:
The court should hire the best kicker in the NFL as a temporary judge in that courtroom for the day so he can physically kick both of their posteriors out of the courthouse when they show up for presenting such an idiotic case.

Paulie ---- the Trial Lawyers Association is going to put your name on the list to be banned from membership :lol: :mrgreen:

Return to “Reflections of a Curmudgeon: by Paul Wilczynski”