Reviews of the RRF Compilation CDs

Showcasing Artists contributing to the
RRF CDs 1-4.
kiramdear
RRF Moderator

Re: Reviews of the RRF Compilation CDs

Post by kiramdear »

Thanks for the comments, Ron. It's always interesting to hear how others take my tunes. I'm glad you liked it! :)
All I wanna do is rock!
bitzerguy
RRF Consultant

Post by bitzerguy »

Finally got to listen to my copy. It arrived while I was out of town. First impression is wow! RRF4 is a wonderful compliment to RRFs 1 through 3. It would be hard to imagine a more talented collection of forumites anywhere. This is a must have for any Ricophile.
...Dean
Never, ever drool on your surf shirt. It wrecks the solo.

660/12FG, 350V63/6FG, 620/6JG, 360WB/6DBG, Dingwall C1 #001, Prestige Heritage Elite FM
melibreits

Post by melibreits »

Just listened to my copy of CD4 again.... I wanted to hear it several times before commenting, and now I can say for sure that this is the best RRF compilation by far! I love every single track on this CD, and I am both humbled and awed that my track made it onto the disk. Humbled, because all of the other tracks sound so polished and professional, and awed to be included among such an incredibly talented bunch of people! Kudos to everyone involved in the project--you all rock! And yet another huge THANK YOU to Peter and Rikk, who made the whole thing come together so perfectly. :D This CD will be in my top tier of rotation for a long, long time!
scotty

Post by scotty »

Just found this CD again and put it in the van to give it a listen when I'm going to work.
Just really love this.Full of great songs.

Return to “Reviews of RickResource Compilation CDs”