PAUL WILCZYNSKI RETURNS

Setup, repair and restoration of Rickenbacker Instruments

Moderator: jingle_jangle

kennyhowes
Veteran RRF member

Re: PAUL WILCZYNSKI RETURNS

Post by kennyhowes »

THREE F-bodies. Holy cow. Be still my heart.

Nice to see you around, Paul!
scoobster28
Veteran RRF member

Post by scoobster28 »

Welcome back... AGAIN... Paul! :)

Post by 33.25 »

Paul - your trials are humbling but your work ethic is astounding! Thank you for your write-ups. I've read every word as an American looking to retire in a decade or two in Italy with a hunger for the automotive and luthier-istic lifestyles (what to do with my beloved and irreplaceable 1968 Moto Guzzi V700 and 1980 Moto Morini 250 2C...?).

Topping everything off is your ambition to remain in the luthiery game. Thank you for that!

Godspeed and I hope you two are doing well.
Kiddwad57
Intermediate Member

Post by Kiddwad57 »

Hi, Paul, what an interesting read of your travels and travails, and glad to know that all is right in the end. That whole COVID experience had such an impact on everyone, and we're all still feeling the ramifications. Facebook has had an "off odor" since it's inception. It kept me from creating an account, so it's not surprising to find that you and many others are minimizing participation on it.
Italy seems like such a logical place for a guy of your inventive and artistic sensibilities! Sorry to hear about the delays and communications madness surrounding your cars. Sometimes these things happen though, and we have to make the best of them. Once again, glad to know things have worked out there.
The orphaned feeling you describe with the passing of your parents is one that comes up with me as well. The beauty is that our people live within us and their voices are clear when we need them. Also, the way our children merge family heritage with fresh visions of the future is awe inspiring to witness!
Nice to see you're posting at the RR again, best wishes to you and yours!
Don't let democracy end democracy.
rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Post by rickenbrother »

I'm just seeing this now. Great to see you here again. Especially these days, I don't scroll far past the bass forum, though I've been spending more time here lately myself and very little on Facebook. I haven't logged onto FB in almost 3 months. Paul, if you're going to spend more time here, that's a good reason for me to do so. :)
The JETGLO finish name should be officially changed to JETGLO ROCKS! :-)

Return to “"Vibrola" Rickenbacker Technical Forum: By Paul Wilczynski”