RRF CD3 2010 Ready To Ship

Rules, posting instructions and the latest news.
weemac
Veteran RRF member

Re: RRF CD3 2010 Ready To Ship

Post by weemac »

I've just coughed up for 2 of them. Sorry Mark but I've just added to your RSI.... :lol:

emac.
walker
Advanced Member

Post by walker »

Oh, that's OK. I can handle "the personal touch" in small doses!
rikk
Intermediate Member

Post by rikk »

Still waiting for mine!
jdogric12
Rick-a-holic

Post by jdogric12 »

walker wrote:
ram wrote:scan it into the computer or type it in and print out on sticky labels?
Right? Will do for next time there's a big batch. I don't mind the befitting personal touch, but in excess - yeah. It's a little "too personal."

RRF CD3 - THIS TIME IT'S PERSONAL!

LOL

btw the bass on "Heavy Rain" was at Scott Fest!!! (Steve's JG S)
walker
Advanced Member

Post by walker »

jdogric12 wrote:RRF CD3 - THIS TIME IT'S PERSONAL!
HA! Good one!

And what is this "Scott Fest' you speak of?
IHeartRics

Post by IHeartRics »

Got my order today! :D :D :D Will begin listening on the drive to work tomorrow! THANKS!
Expect nothing and you'll never be disappointed (and I mean that in an optimistic way).
http://www.reverbnation.com/thelowlies
http://www.myspace.com/thelowlies
ram

Post by ram »

YEEEEEEHAAAAAWWWW - mine came in the mail yesterday!!!

Listened to it a couple of times now - and up to 14 on the ride in this morning and all I can say is WOW! You all are some very talented people! To the selection committee - great job!, and Mark you've got this mixin stuff down!!! The CD sounds fantastic! Thanks to all for making this happen.

Mark - The personal touch only counts in small volume. I'd rather you hand (modeled so nicely in the earlier shots) be cramped free for playing. Far better ROI than doin the hand job addressing... although I'm sure we are all touched by your effort :D
walker
Advanced Member

Post by walker »

As Groucho Marx would say: "If you can appreciate that, then you should see what I like to do while mailing!"
vynesmusic

Post by vynesmusic »

Gee at Studio Z JUST GOT HIS CDS!! :D

holy schnickes.......I am in awe.......what great company to be in :roll:

Thanks again to Peter and Mark.....now that I have the cd, I feel even more honored to have been included in such a talented, artistic group......

A word to Rob......."Ships"......fanfreakin' TASTIC.....the essence of a Rick 12........great track.....SUPER jangle and great lyrics...... :D :D :D
"All these things will be lost in time....like....tears....in rain...."----Roy Batty, Bladerunner
vynesmusic

Post by vynesmusic »

ram wrote:
Listened to it a couple of times now - and up to 14 on the ride in this morning and all I can say is WOW! You all are some very talented people! To the selection committee - great job!, and Mark you've got this mixin stuff down!!! The CD sounds fantastic!
:D
I totally agree---Mark---thanks for doing the editing that I should have done on my track---it was SEAMLESS :roll:

"After the War" is a treat for the ears----great way to end a great piece of work---RRFCD3!
:D :D :D
"All these things will be lost in time....like....tears....in rain...."----Roy Batty, Bladerunner
libratune
Veteran RRF member

Post by libratune »

Mine has arrived. Lots of great tunes on that CD -- each one is worth a listen or three. Amazing variety of styles.

Congrats to all who had a hand in producing this compilation, and special thanks to Mark for pulling it together and shipping it out. :D
melibreits

Post by melibreits »

Finally got mine and gave it a listen.... Wow, I think it's the best RRF CD yet! Kudos to everyone involved! :D
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

May I please send out my gratitude once again to all who gave so generously of their time and talent to make the RRF CD3 a success.

I continue to marvel at the abilities of those who spend some of their free time supporting the RickResource Forum and spreading the word of Rickenbackers and music far and wide.

I am already looking forward to CD4. :D It still amazes me when I think that we have been posting here for a decade. :shock:
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
fireglo67

Post by fireglo67 »

vynesmusic wrote:Gee at Studio Z JUST GOT HIS CDS!! :D

Thanks again to Peter and Mark.....now that I have the cd, I feel even more honored to have been included in such a talented, artistic group......

A word to Rob......."Ships"......fanfreakin' TASTIC.....the essence of a Rick 12........great track.....SUPER jangle and great lyrics...... :D :D :D
Thanks! :D :D :D

(The cheque is in the post..... :lol: )
vynesmusic

Post by vynesmusic »

Mateybob wrote:
vynesmusic wrote:Gee at Studio Z JUST GOT HIS CDS!! :D

Thanks! :D :D :D

(The cheque is in the post..... :lol: )
Didn't know they made cheques outta RUBBER :roll: ......bounces nice..... :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Return to “Rules and Questions for Admin ONLY”