Forum archives?

Rules, posting instructions and the latest news.
rickengeezer

Forum archives?

Post by rickengeezer »

Is there a way to get at posts that pre-dated the move to rickresource.com? I notice that some forums go quite a ways back, but others (the bass one is the one I am interested in) don't seem to. I'm trying to dig out some information on a thread on one of my old basses, but I didn't print it out at the time!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Les: Very good question. I have been remiss in arranging for an archives. With the move and the cost of keeping everything forever I have not put the older files back. Also, too many files slows down the processing speed of the Forum to some extent.

I have saved the archives which I hope to put on a CD so that you folks can read to their hearts' content. As with anything worthwhile in life, I need the gift of time. Seeing what is going on here everyday seems to get in the way.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
wints
Veteran RRF member

Post by wints »

Peter, I was just about to ask about this topic signing off on my last thread on the Vintage 325/ VT archives. This is just one of the things that I'm sure a lot of us would love to see come to fruition.
As mentioned before, I believe there would be quite a few forum members who would hopefully be able to assist you in this task.

Return to “Rules and Questions for Admin ONLY”