FabGear to go on hiatus

Off Topic discussion forum

Moderators: ajish4, cjj

fabgear
Veteran RRF member

FabGear to go on hiatus

Post by fabgear »

Hello all. I didn't know where the best place to put this was but I figured witht he off topic posts here, this would be the best spot.

It's with a heavy heart that I need to serious think about at least for the time being postponing upcoming projects and or taking on new projects as MUCH as I'd like to. In essence, FabGear will be on a hiatus as I figure out what I will be doing.

I really don't want to go into details publically of why I need to think about making this decision but sufficed to say that it's something personal and it's possible things could change.

In the interim, any current projects I am working on for people will be completed ASAP but I cannot unfortunately promise I'll be able to take on any new projects people have either inquired about or discussed with me lately or in the recent past as much as I'd like to.

If you've spoken to me regarding getting something done that I have not started yet, please do me a favor and as soon as you can email or PM me and I'll try to let you know what to expect as far as when, if I can, take on the project.

Please bear with me as I figure out what I am going to be doing. This is not a legal, time or solely financial issue.

I will try to help where I can on the various board many of us frequent, but you don't hear a response from me via email, cell, or post immediately you'll have to just be patient and know I have other more pressing things that I need to focus on first.

Thank you all and thanks to all the support I've already gotten from everyone,

Jeff
FabGear Custom Guitars, Relics and Replicas
Public Albums: www.photobucket.com username: fabgear, password: fabguest
jingle_jangle
RRF Moderator

Post by jingle_jangle »

Sad news, Jeff, but best wishes to you for working it all out and getting back in the groove!

Life has a way of challenging us, just so we know we're alive.
“I say in speeches that a plausible mission of artists is to make people appreciate being alive at least a little bit. I am then asked if I know of any artists who pulled that off. I reply, 'The Beatles did.”
― Kurt Vonnegut
britye
Intermediate Member

Post by britye »

It's the rocks in the brook that make it sing
jingle_jangle
RRF Moderator

Post by jingle_jangle »

Well said, O Grasshopper...
“I say in speeches that a plausible mission of artists is to make people appreciate being alive at least a little bit. I am then asked if I know of any artists who pulled that off. I reply, 'The Beatles did.”
― Kurt Vonnegut
fabgear
Veteran RRF member

Post by fabgear »

Thanks guys.

things are levelling out and with my selling of some of my stuff to clean house so to speak it's getting better.

I might be starting to do some work on a limited basis(one or two guitars at a time) but nothing more than that for right now. Other things need to be focused on other than the guitars.

I appreciate all the emails, PMs and concern I've gotten from people here and on the other forums. It's really nice to hear.

-Jeff
FabGear Custom Guitars, Relics and Replicas
Public Albums: www.photobucket.com username: fabgear, password: fabguest

Return to “The Others: by CJ Johansson”