Squire- FOOW Re-issue News

The genius of Chris Squire
johnallg
Rick-a-holic

Post by johnallg »

Dane, not unless you like the Nutra-System diet!

I too am losing weight (24 so far) and am really hungry right now and those pizza pics are CRUEL! Image

Forgot to add about the FOOW set - the cd sounds great and a great reminder of just how good Chris is at writing, singing, and playing. And I've gotten through about a third of the commentary track on the DVD - fun stuff watching Chris reminisce.

Tony, you'll flip when you see and hear it!
aceonbass
Veteran RRF member

Post by aceonbass »

I just got an e-mail from Scotty letting me know my CD is on it's way. Ya know, I think it's really cool the way she's so involved and behind him in what he loves to do. Three cheers for Scotland Squire!
ajish4
RRF Moderator

Post by ajish4 »

Hey Dane,

At least you can have fun trying to find out! LoL!

John:

"Dane, not unless you like the Nutra-System diet!
I too am losing weight (24 so far) and am really hungry right now and those pizza pics are CRUEL!"....

Well, since Jeff & Dane shared pictures of THEIR pizza, I thought I'd show MINE NOW!!!!! Check this out....JUST LIKE THE PICTURES ON TV! (In my BEST sarcastic tone of voice) Nutra-System Pizza!!
Yes folks, that WHITE STUFF on the bottom right hand corner is MOLD! What that BLACK SPOT is however, I have NO IDEA! I guess they figured some GREENS with your pizza isn't a bad idea!
LoL!

I included my ultra small cell phone and a zip drive in the picture for SIZE comparison....YUMMY...all 3.42 OUNCES worth! Anyone want some? Image Boy, I sure do envy you skinny folks!

Still HUNGRY John? Image
Yeah, I know...I know....but it will be worth it IF I can lose the weight....

Back on thread, John, I'm SURE I'm going to love it, ESPECIALLY the autographed part! LoL!

Dane (again),

Glad you got a response. I agree, Scotty is a class act!

I wrote about 10 days ago but haven't received a response yet. I just assumed they are SO busy, that it will come eventually.

I'm just happy they are showing up stateside. "The waiting is the hardest part"!

HEY! I can watch my DVD when it comes in and eat some pizza! Image
"Freedom of expression is important, but I have learned that people want to know how much you care before they care how much you know."
The only time a bass player gets noticed is when he stops playing.
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

That looks like astronaut food! Image
just_bassics
Intermediate Member

Post by just_bassics »

Tony, if you ate THAT pizza I'm guessing you would lose a LOT of weight over the next few days! (Food poisoning can have that effect!)
You can never own too many guitars!
aceonbass
Veteran RRF member

Post by aceonbass »

Well if THAT'S what astronauts eat, I don't think they're gonna reach escape velocity.
mrs_brown
Intermediate Member

Post by mrs_brown »

Maybe it is dehydrated.. you put it in some water and it grows into a real pizza...I am guessing a gallon might help(LOL) sorry about the pizza Tony.. I have been living on salads myself.. you have to love those greens day after day after day after.. well you get the idea.. not that it is really working that well.
May you always work like you don't need money;
May you always love like you've never been hurt;
and may you always dance like there's nobody watching.
Jack Canfield
phlemmy

Re: Squire- FOOW Re-issue News

Post by phlemmy »

*sigh*

:shock:
elysrand
Advanced Member

Post by elysrand »

Scotty said yesterday that they continue to fill FOOW orders and ship. Lots of Forum members already have theirs. The only limit is how often she can get Chris to sit down and sign a batch of them. He has been in the recording studio for the past three to four weeks, 14 hours each day, working on the Christmas Album.
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, and sit in with the band whenever you can, to keep your chops up!
ajish4
RRF Moderator

Post by ajish4 »

elysrand wrote:Scotty said yesterday that they continue to fill FOOW orders and ship. Lots of Forum members already have theirs. The only limit is how often she can get Chris to sit down and sign a batch of them. He has been in the recording studio for the past three to four weeks, 14 hours each day, working on the Christmas Album.
Sigh, still no show..... :(
"Freedom of expression is important, but I have learned that people want to know how much you care before they care how much you know."
elysrand
Advanced Member

Post by elysrand »

When we spoke at 6pm EDT today, she said she and Chris were spending all day filling orders, signing, packing,and preparing to drop into the mail Monday a slew of CD/DVDs. Chris told me he wore out one green marker today and had just opened a new one. She filmed another of her cooking shows on TV too this morning (two week delay until airing on BBC), and that is an early filming for folks who usually go to bed at 4am and don;t get up until at least 1pm :D

So, it shouldn't be long now....
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, and sit in with the band whenever you can, to keep your chops up!
elysrand
Advanced Member

Post by elysrand »

elysrand wrote:When we spoke at 6pm EDT today, she said she and Chris were spending all day filling orders, signing, packing, and preparing to drop into the mail Monday a slew of CD/DVDs. Chris told me he wore out one green marker today and had just opened a new one. She filmed another of her cooking shows on TV too this morning (two week delay until airing on BBC), and that is an early filming for folks like Chris and Scotty who usually go to bed at 4am and don't get up until at least 1pm :D

ajish4
RRF Moderator

Post by ajish4 »

elysrand wrote:
elysrand wrote:When we spoke at 6pm EDT today, she said she and Chris were spending all day filling orders, signing, packing, and preparing to drop into the mail Monday a slew of CD/DVDs. Chris told me he wore out one green marker today and had just opened a new one. She filmed another of her cooking shows on TV too this morning (two week delay until airing on BBC), and that is an early filming for folks like Chris and Scotty who usually go to bed at 4am and don't get up until at least 1pm :D

Thanks Elys.

It sure sounds like they have a lot on their plates!

I've been trying to stick close to home just in case I have to sign for it.

I don't know what to expect as far as delivery. We've had over 8" of rain this week (and more on the way) and I don't know if I have to sign for it, or if the mailman is just going to drop it on the stoop in the rain. :(
elysrand
Advanced Member

Post by elysrand »

On a positive note, CDs ARE waterproof :lol:
ajish4
RRF Moderator

Post by ajish4 »

elysrand wrote:On a positive note, CDs ARE waterproof :lol:
True, but the autograph isn't! :shock:

Return to “Chris Squire and Yes Forum”