This is only music related in that she is my wife.

Off Topic discussion forum

Moderators: ajish4, cjj

rictified

This is only music related in that she is my wife.

Post by rictified »

I hope this is ok because my wife sits with me many times in these internet cafe´s here in Lima and wanted to say hi to everyone, so here goes:

HI!! THIS IS MARTHA YOUNG, BOB'S WIFE..I KNOW THAT MY HUSBAND IS MOST OF HIS TIME IN THIS INTERESTING FORUM WHILE I AM WORKING, AS YOU KNOW WE ARE IN LIMA, PERÚ, MY HUSBAND IS FROM MA. USA AND I AM PERUVIAN. MY COUNTRY IS NICE, I WOULD LIKE TO TALK WITH YOU MORE, BUT MY HUSBAND IS TELLING WE ARE IN HURRY, OK. HAVE A NICE DAY I AM GLAD YOU ARE NICE WITH MY HUSBAND. BYE, BYE, MARTHA FROM LIMA,PERU.
bonito dia para ustedes.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Martha: Thanks so much for taking the time to write and welcome to The Rickenbacker Forum.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
paul_yan
RRF Consultant

Post by paul_yan »

Greetings from Taiwan, Martha!
I take your husband for a good friend and have been learning quite a lot from him since he joined this forum, which is like a neibourhood Starbucks where I hang out. I trust you have seen his black December '72 fretless and I have one of her blond sisters born in that same day!

Let Bob buy all the basses and amps he desires and I guarantee you a very happy and loving husband.Image

My best wishes for both of you and your beloved ones.
lshaia
Veteran RRF member

Post by lshaia »

Hola, Martha, and welcome (sadly, "hola" and "mas cerveza por favor" are the full extent of my Spanish vocabulary). As you see we are mostly harmless folks who enjoy Bob's company greatly.

Paul, would you write one of those notes to MY wife? ;)
rictified

Post by rictified »

Thank you Paul, she will be sure to see your post!

Lindsay, that is a very useful phrase here.
mi oración favorito es: mas coca cola por favor.
(I don't drink due to a mispent youth)

Peter,Please don't encourage her, I'll have to teach her guitar (and buy her a Ric) she'll post so often.

bonito dia para ustedes:

(have a) nice day for all of you (from Martha)

Return to “The Others: by CJ Johansson”